Keep politics out of your social media sites unless you are foolish enough to limit your friends by their politics.
Considering I know, or know about, all of your teachers, this is the only one I think might lose his cool.
Sitting on a phone listening to conference call music. Project Manager is always late, how's that for ironic?
yes, but more "old suburban professionals:)"
90K/yr x 2 in household = 180K. What I said is 80% of those continuing private lessons are in this income bracket. The other 20% I don't...
What Steve said is true in the NE US. 80% of people who last more that 6 months of lessons are professionals. I would guess average...
actually, all she needes is a jury to agree
Actually, you lead with the entire body in salsa and bachata also. You just can get away with more arm leading.
If you had a pro leading or back leading you 4 hours a day, I think you would follow during the show routine.
Most woman know exactly what they are showing!
Go to the group class and socials and find out if you can really dance. Anyone can dance with a high level pro.
Good advice for other roles in life also,
"you have to learn when to do nothing, and how to do it well."
Two examples of non-studio weekly inexpensive socials with free lessons that are very successful, both over 10 years running. Click around these...
Had three removed in the past. Now I go to Dermatologist twice a year and have anything suspicious "frozen". Burn heals in two weeks, much...
One reason I stopped doing group showcases was the increased number of members who wanted to turn it into a private lesson.
you can find less expensive ways to learn, such as group lessons before socials at studios, or inexpensive courses at adult schools, county...
this was build over ten years of volunteer work in church and community center:
i bought them unframed and build a frame out of 2x4s. Much less tha 200. You can also fasten them to the wall with cheap mirror clips.
Maybe the NQEs are required to fulfill the WDSF's Olympics jones.
Separate names with a comma.