Guys, I've started bidding at £59.99 and...
Excellent points, BenjaminT. Sometimes it's easy to lose track of what is important; that is, the love of dance!
I find this thread strikes home on a personal level.
I stopped dancing a few years ago because I was struggling with clinical depression. Being in...
Civil engineering student. Absolutely related. Dancing is hard work, all about understanding mechanisms and thinking. Only conflicting concept is...
Sometimes I'm a bit sad that I'm not dancing "seriously" anymore. Then I remember that I stopped for good reasons. But even so, I miss the rush. :/
I have dropped the price...
Saying hi to DF again. Hi, DF!
Coming out of an extreme hiatus to say happy birthday :)
1. Scrambled eggs on wholemeal pitta. Apart from a teeny bit of butter, pretty healthy I'd say!
2. I had a lazy weekend of nothingness and am...
Aaaaaaaaaaaand back again. :D
Peaches, I love you. Seriously. Your attitude is awesome. :D
1. Have been feeling more balanced and more in control of things
2. Had a stupid accident and it hurt and it was stupid but I'm over it now and I'm...
Bump! Listing ends in a day!!! Check it out!
1. Weather is FANTASTIC. I can't believe how much it's cheering me up.
2. Went dancing yesterday, was fun!
3. I very innocently chatted to a guy I...
Foul mood. Not looking forward to working tomorrow. *grumble*
When I'm home for the holidays, family influence is a big problem... I have grown up in a family where we eat wonderful but fatty foods, desserts,...
1. Have eaten well, and it's 21:39 and I have restrained myself from eating awfully.
2. Weather still good.
3. My room is now reasonably clean
Separate names with a comma.