2013 USA Dance Nationals - LA

Discussion in 'Ballroom Dance' started by Dancebug, Nov 13, 2012.

1. dlliba10

dlliba10 Well-Known Member

So ... Any particular reason, when the schedule seems to be running 30 minutes ahead, why Youth Champ Latin and Adult Champ Standard both got individual dance-ons, but Adult Champ Rhythm, which came out of a semifinal and is a Championship National Title event, didn't?
    Titoxd, Mr 4 styles and Leon Theou like this.
  2. Standarddancer

Standarddancer Well-Known Member

Anyone have champ standard results?
  3. Leon Theou

Leon Theou Active Member

I did, around 3:45, but don't remember who they were
  4. Mr 4 styles

Mr 4 styles Well-Known Member

o2cm website
    ChaChaMama likes this.
  5. Mr 4 styles

Mr 4 styles Well-Known Member

dlliba 10

usa dance doesnt show enough love to rhythm sometimes IMO senior 2 champ is a day time event on friday!! it might have gotten streamed this year idk they did start early adult champ is at least at night

that being said more peeps need to dance it!!
  6. Bailamosdance

Bailamosdance Well-Known Member

Theno2cm website does not work on smartphones or iPads today... All it allows is to look up results for individuals. I'm sure Mark can fix this (after all, they do the marks on iPads) but as of today, we had to walk to the registration desk and look up the events of today as we cannot access them online. Good tho to have them online rather than the old paper style, but not good if you can't see the schedule on anything but a laptop... Hard to carry one around in your pocket lol.
  7. Titoxd

Titoxd Member

I noticed that too, especially because one of my teammates was dancing in that final...
  8. dlliba10

I'll be super angry if Smooth doesn't get dance-ons tonight, since it's coming out of a freaking quarter. I know they got them last year.
    smidra86 and Bailamosdance like this.
  9. dlliba10

From o2cm for those who don't wanna hunt:
    1. Mechyslav / Gemma
    2. Yuriy / Yuliya
    3. Valeriu / Catherine
    4. Taras / Tatiana
    5. Dimitriy / Gabriela
    6. Tyler / Annie
  10. Standarddancer

Thanks for sharing this, I was going nuts trying to pull out results from O2cm from my iPhone. Even though it says must enter individual names to get results, but still showed error messages after names entered. Thanks so I know I'm not the only one!
    Bailamosdance likes this.
  11. Standarddancer

Thank you so much for posting this! I can't deal with O2cm today:(
  12. Leon Theou

Leon Theou Active Member

Anyone got prechamp smooth and Latin results?
  13. Bailamosdance

Bailamosdance Well-Known Member

Hope someone from 02cm sees that we cannot access anything from mobile devices... I do remember that this has been an issue for a while now.
  14. JudeMorrigan

JudeMorrigan Well-Known Member

For what it's worth, I can access it without problem from my android phone. That is not, of course, to discount your or standardancer's experiences. I'm just providing another datapoint to help narrow down whatever the issue is, just in case someone relevant does see this thread.
  15. Jananananana

Jananananana Active Member

Seriously, those pre-champ smooth results!!! I NEED THEM NOOOWWWWWW!!!!!! Come on o2cm!!!!
  16. dlliba10

I know who placed 3rd, but I'm still waiting on that certain someone to respond to my FB chat asking about the other placements ... Psh, who does she think she is? A National Grand Finalist or something?
  17. famfam

famfam Member

Prechamp smooth finals:

1) 151 Paul Freitas & Kelly Glasheen - CT
    2) 287 Zachary Lapidus & Katie Crutchfield - NY
    3) 147 Renzo Aida & Ivana Veliskova - MA
    4) 206 Damian Pataluna & Irina Morozova - KY
    5) 170 Matt Chambers & Kelly Morikawa - CA

6) 345 John Springli & Lauren Springli - CO
  18. Larinda McRaven

Larinda McRaven Site Moderator Staff Member

well I expect you to come introduce yourself at some point cause I have no idea at all who you are!! :)
    FancyFeet and smidra86 like this.
  19. JudeMorrigan

JudeMorrigan Well-Known Member

Come on now, Mr. 4 styles, even I've introduced myself to Larinda, and I'm so neurotically shy I almost never introduce myself to people at comps. Granted, it was a comp she wasn't judging at, but still. :)
    smidra86 likes this.
  20. smidra86

smidra86 Active Member

Northeast REPRESENT!