An unusual news story about bad breath.

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Keith & Rita, Feb 18, 2005.

1. Keith & Rita

Keith & Rita Member

What do you think of this story? Hopefully after he is convicted he will have to share his cell with an inmate named Bubba who also has bad breath! :twisted::twisted:

Rape Victim IDs Suspect by Bad Breath

This has to be one of the strangest cases of justice served. A rape victim in Quincy, Mass., was able to identify her masked attacker by his bad breath.

The Associated Press reports that restaurant manager Tuen "Dickie" Lee, 36, was charged with raping an employee at knifepoint. Despite the mask, she recognized who he was from his very distinctive halitosis. Lee pleaded innocent to the charges on Monday.

Police said that earlier this month the alleged rapist broke into the victim's home, tied her up, and raped her. She thought she knew who he was from that wicked breath, and DNA evidence confirmed her suspicions that the attacker was her boss.

2. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

OMG! :doh: How did we all miss this priceless story? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You'd think he's have used a breath mint. :roll: :lol:

3. clave

clave New Member

Nononononoooo! Then they'd have to outlaw breath mints!
    :doh:

4. pygmalion

*giggle* :lol:

5. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

I've smelled a few doozies this week! :x Half the guys at the dance party last Saturday night had killer breath. Get a life and get some floss, people! :evil:

6. pygmalion

Reminds me of the real crime show I saw on A&E. (Can't remember what the show's called. :? ) Some scientists (forensic pathologists?) identified a murderer by his tooth marks in the victim. I don't even want to imagine how the toothmarks got there, btw. :shock: :evil: I'd prefer to marvel at the wonders of forensic science. 8)

7. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

:shock: :car:

8. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

A lot of Japanese people brush their teeth when they wake up and NOT again after breakfast! ACK! Food rotting between the teeth at work! :x

9. pygmalion

Tell me about it. *shudder* :lol:

10. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

Don't light a match!