Are flat chested women easier to dance with?

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by emanuela, Apr 11, 2005.

1. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Maybe he'd rather teach men, and teach them to press their junk against his.

2. emanuela

emanuela New Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

But remember, Confucius hated(or disrespected) women, so his thoughts on this subject are not relevant.

4. squirrel

squirrel New Member

Yes, but I don't think Confucius referred to women when he said that...

5. Sabor

Sabor New Member

:lol: :lol: careful of flips, splits and high dips then..

6. Lita_rulez

Lita_rulez New Member

Hey, when you dress to kill, there is bound to be... "colateral damages" :twisted:

7. squirrel

squirrel New Member

I don't do flips, dips and tricks! :D :D :D

8. Ron Obvious

Ron Obvious New Member

Hey, do you have stereotypes against worms? They are all individuals, so before you judge them, try to get to know one, and you'll see that there are some really nice worms out there too.

Besides, it's not the superficial that counts - it's the inside. You can't just say that all worms are bad, just as you can't say that blondes are dumber, or that scottish people are cheap. All are individuals.

9. emanuela

emanuela New Member

... or that all the full-size chested women are "harder" to dance with!
    :wink:

10. newbie

newbie Active Member

Ok. After lengthy deliberation with myself, I concluded that I'd rather dancing with a full-size chested woman than eating a worm.
    Providing she's not a scottish blonde.

11. Flat Shoes

Flat Shoes New Member

The worm or the woman?

Or, I'd rather .... than dancing with a worm. :oops:

12. DWise1

DWise1 Well-Known Member

I would agree with tending to choose whom to ask based on how attractive I find her (though I have also asked unattractive girls and have had some very good dances as a result). But I do not base my judgement on how attractive she is on one feature (eg, breast size), but rather on her overall appearance and demeanor. Needless to say, there are many small-breasted women whom I have found to be quite attractive. De gustibus non disputandum est. [¿spelling?]

Of course, in my 28 years as a married man, my appreciation of female beauty was mainly an exercise in aesthetics, as my choice in dance partners was primarily for the sake of dancing. Now that I am becoming newly single that may change, but I doubt that it will change much -- well, the former, but I'm not so sure about the latter.

13. newbie

newbie Active Member

The woman. But if I have to eat something, then I'd prefer the worm. As a japanese cannibal confessed, breasts are not very tasty.

14. Lita_rulez

Lita_rulez New Member

Of course, I won't base my judgement on one feature, but in the end, who knows what the determining feature will be ?

Enter a room, there are 100 women.
    Out of them all, there are 25 red heads.
    Out of the 25, 10 seem to be neither much better or much more beginer dancer then myself.
    Out of the 10, 2 are green eyed.
    Well, I still got to decide wich one to invite first !
    (which usually, by the time I can get to that point, is done by some other guy inviting one of them)
    Chances are I'll go for cleavage :mrgreen:

Then again, I am not repelled by any woman that has no red hair, no green eyes, and is under 35D.
    It so happens that I can even fall hopelessly in love with someone that has neither of those featues to prove this theory.

However, the next room I enter with my mind set on dancing, I'll still need to decide who to invite :twisted:

15. leftfeetnyc

leftfeetnyc New Member

Ummmmmmm...so many directions that could take.............must get mind out of the gutter where the worms are.

16. tsb

tsb Well-Known Member

udderly disgusting.

17. tacad

tacad New Member

:eyebrow:

18. Lita_rulez

Lita_rulez New Member

Can we get back on topic ?

[​IMG]

Ahhhhh...

Thank you :twisted:

19. tsb

tsb Well-Known Member

when you're male - and they're your own.

20. Helen_W

Helen_W New Member

Theres always supportive t shirts for rehersals...