Ballroom Dance and Haiti

Discussion in 'Ballroom Dance' started by Linda J Schlensker, Jan 14, 2010.

1. nine dancer

nine dancer New Member

Rogers Dancesport Center Haiti Benefit

I wanted to share this with the rest of the Ballroom World incase anyone might be interested in attending.

Rogers Dancesport Center in Fairfield, NJ (owned by Gary and Diana McDonald) have joined forces with the local Rotary Club (Rotary Club of the Caldwells) to help raise money for their Haiti Relief Program. The evening is FREE of charge. The event will be held on Friday Feb. 19th and begins at 7:45pm with a beginners group class being taught by Anna Demidova. The night will then continue with social dancing, shows, and raffles (gifts provided by local stores and vendors).

The confirmed show will be:Azamat Evgamukov & Christine DeMaio, David Schulz & Natalie Wakefield,Greg Fidurski & Gaby Jileva, Igor Mikushov & Margaret Midura, Daniel Shapiro & Katia Kovalyova
    A representative from the Rotary Club will be here to collect tax-deductible donations, light clothing, sandals, canned beans/soup, dried rice, pasta and dried meats.

For further information you can contact the studio (973-276-1170) or check out the studio's facebook page or website.
  2. Linda J Schlensker

Linda J Schlensker New Member

3. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

for some reason, unbeknownst to me, I recieved a copy of Dancesport magazine yesterday...but a good aspect of that was that there is an ad by designs to shine that states that for anyone who purchases a gown from them in 2010 and mentions that ad, they will donate 100 dollars to the red cross haitian relief fund...so for goodness sakes, if you make a purchase from them this year...reference the ad with emmanuel pierre-antoine and liana in it....