Best hip hop dance and grind songs

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by Lexus, Feb 10, 2005.

1. Lexus

Lexus New Member

hey all im new to these forums i just wanna say whatsup to everyone!

anyway, my question is, im trying to make a hip hop dance CD ~20 songs with the best hip hop to dance to and especially grind to. i need some help choosing so if you could list a few of ur fav's that would be helpful. 2 of my favs are 'neva eva' and 'get some crunk in yo system'
  2. Lexus

Lexus New Member

i know there are a lot of you who like to dance to hip hop and grind, so pls list some good ones!
  3. d nice

d nice New Member

I'm a fan of "Lovers and Friends" by Usher, Lil' John and Ludacris. As a matter oif fact most of their songs whether together or individually I'm a fan of.

I've been really feeling anything Timbaland and Dre touch for years now, but Farrell from Neptunes/N.E.R.D.S is right up there.
  4. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

It's really funny, but I like Ludacris, too. Never thought I would. Some of the cursing, I could do without. Some of it I think is hilarious. But his stuff has a nice feel to it, I think. 8)
  5. lil.riceboi

lil.riceboi New Member

LOL! Did u hear his new single? Number One Spot? Its so hilarious! Almost all the lyrics come from the austin powers movies! So jks...funni as hell
  6. gumbumble219

gumbumble219 New Member

a good grins/knat shaking song is Gasolina(remix) by Daddy Yankee ft NORE, also Culo by Pitbull and Lil Jon is pretty good, and Whats Your Fantasy by Ludacris, B R Right by Trina ft Ludacris.
  7. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

isn't gasolina a reggaeton song?
  8. pygmalion

Yup. Perfect tempo for grinding. 8) Cute tune to bop along with in the car, too. I can't stand the rap part, though. One of the rappers is just a little bit sharp on everything he sing/raps. Drives me crazy. I keep trying to correct the pitch. :oops: Impossible, of course. :lol: :lol:
  9. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Personally, I prefer Paganini's Theme. :wink:
  10. boco

boco New Member

esa jevita esta enterita y tienes tremendo, CULO!

great song =D

if you wanna go newschool,

stand up - luda
    whats yo fantasy - luda
    saturday (ooohh ooohh) - luda again =p
    culo - pitbull & lil jon
    move something - ll cool j
    breathe stretch shake (keep dreamin) - mase
    touch it - monifah
    freek a leek remix - petey pablo, twista, jd
    cna i get a - jay z

theres more, but i really cant think of them now..

(those are all old popular songs from the past few years... blah.)

11. youngsta

youngsta Active Member

If you want some Luda grindin joints check out "Splash Waterfalls" and "Keep It On The Hush"

Other songs I'd recommend

"Excuse Me Miss" - Jay-Z
    "All I Need" - Method Man f/ Mary J
    "Ching Ching" - Miss Jade f/ Nelly Furtado and Timbaland
    "Burn" - Mobb Deep
    "Lights, Camera, Action" - Mr Cheeks
    "Ooooh" - De La Soul f/ Redman
    "The Way You Move" - Outkast
    "Toss It Up" - Tupac
    "Drop It Like It's Hot" - Snoop f/ Farrell
    "Pass The Couvasier" - Busta
    "Headsprung" - LL Cool J
    "Baby" - Fabulous
  12. pygmalion

Wow. Other than Drop it Like It's Hot (which I hate on GP because of too much radio play :lol: ) not bad. Good call(s) IMO. 8) :D
  13. boco

boco New Member

they call me big L'y. big Silly

14. youngsta

youngsta Active Member

Well I AM a DJ :lol: I know what to drop to get the girls going! My current secret weapon isn't even Hip-Hop, but it's a straight hot dance track. Amerie - "1 Thing" kills them everytime! :wink:
  15. pygmalion

Amerie rocks! :rocker:
  16. boco

boco New Member

good to hear a dj actually drops a dance track once in a while.

people seem to forget that the lyrics arent important while dancing, its the beat.

which is why i hate "dance" tracks that rely heavily on vocals =(

17. djtiesto

djtiesto New Member

The most RECENT Hip-Hop Songs that are GREAT for clubbin' and dancing in general:

50 Cent - Candyshop
    50 Cent - How We Do
    50 Cent - Disco Inferno
    Snoop Dogg - Drop It Like It's Hot
    Terror Squad - Lean Back
    Lloyd Banks - Karma
    T.I. - Bring Em' Out

Almost every Ludacris track!
    I especially love "Number One Spot" -- the hottest beat, even if it's kind of borrowed from austin powers.
  18. boco

boco New Member

a lil somethin somethin

the roots - break beat

im gonna try and get a routine goin for this one for our next competition

19. dancepgh

dancepgh New Member

:D Hi, my name's Rosie. I recently started a crew for a hip-hop competition my instructor wants me to enter. And I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good hip hop song with a reasonably strong beat that isn't too fast (some of my newest crew members are new). Thanks!! :lol:
  20. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Interesting info. everyone, particularly as this area isn't my forte. And welcome invisible-ignored. :) I hope one of those more knowledgeable ones pick up on your request and assist you soon.