Blackpool 2010

Discussion in 'Ballroom Dance' started by Addicted2Rhinestones, Mar 24, 2010.

1. TinyDancer109

TinyDancer109 Well-Known Member

2. 3wishes

3wishes Well-Known Member

MARK! where are you, I know your there....sniff sniff while those of us wait on this side of the pond.
  3. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

News? How does everyone look?
  4. Boo...no news from anyone yet :(

Hey does anyone know where we can see a detailed schedule??? E.g. - with times and everything...
  5. TinyDancer109

blackpooldancefestival.com/forms/2010/2010%20Blackpool%20Dance%20Festival/Blackpool%20Dance%20Festival%202010%20-%20First%20Round%20Times.pdf
  6. TinyDancer109

i also think you may be able to find more detalied one here (although not sure!): blackpooldancefestival.net
  7. Thanks!!!! Is it just me or is the scrutelle website down?? Really want to see Pro RS results so far....
  8. TinyDancer109

seems to be working for me..
  9. Oh really? Do they have results up yet? For the rounds that have been danced I mean...
  10. TinyDancer109

nope, it's only the 2009 results :(
  11. UGH, that's SO annoying!!!! And even MORE annoying that I'm travelling right now and have to look all this up on my phone lolll!
  12. tunape

tunape New Member

dancesportinfo has some pretty quick results. So far it's just been 1st rounds of amateur RS ballroom, 2nd round of amateur RS latin, and all of senior standard is running right now.
  13. TAK

TAK Member

Mr. Tunape, congrats on making a cut! Hope you are enjoying yourselves out there!
  14. Ithink

Ithink Active Member

Go to Mamma's for Italian. Last year, we sat at the table right next to Mirko's. So you know it's good!

BUT, if they do the whole Italian cafetria right next to the ballroom thing as they did last year, that is some of the best Italian food I've EVER had, period, so eat there:)
  15. cy_phi

cy_phi Member

Appears that Professional RS Latin results are coming in....
  16. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

Can't wait!
  17. Natasha.

Natasha. Member

Professional Rising Star Latin Friday, 28 May 2010

1 Evgeni Smagin & Polina Kazatchenko Russia
    2 Joshua Keefe & Sara Magnanelli Italy
    3 Denis Podolski & Yuliya Kushnirenko USA
    4 Andrei Prosvirnin & Yulia Rogozina Russia
    5 Dmitry Zhukov & Maria Bopkova Russia
    6 Yegor Novikov & Ekaterina Zakharoff USA

I'm really happy for Smagin & Kazachenko!
  18. TAK

TAK Member

Senior Standard results are in too. Xingmin & Katerina placed 6th, and David & Liva made the semifinal. Congrats!!
  19. TinyDancer109

20. sambanada

sambanada Active Member