blackpool results

Discussion in 'Ballroom Dance' started by cl5814, May 28, 2006.

1. LXC

LXC New Member

i don't find giselle's costume that bad. not crazy about the man's vest, but not the worst either. i kind of like white; it will stand out in the latin crowd.
  2. LXC

LXC New Member

3. LXC

LXC New Member

4. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

Her body looks lost in it. She's young; something tight is required.
  5. Ithink

Ithink Active Member

Andrey and Anna - don't like that dress. She does look about 30 in that pic.

Eugene and Maris - the black trend continues...

Gherman and Iveta - I usually really like what she wears; She has a very unique to her style and I like that. Wears things that suit her body very well which is always a plus in my book. I think that latin dress in the pic is made of the same material as a standard dress of hers I've seen before.
  6. Porfirio Landeros

Porfirio Landeros New Member

7. alemana

alemana New Member

i am hearing conan o'brien with a flashlight to his face, "in the year two thouSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNDD........"
  8. redhead

redhead New Member

9. Laura

Laura New Member

I'm okay with it, although it does look a little too "Las Vegas" for my taste. What bothers me is the makeup...I don't like all the white eyeshadow. However, I think it looks bad in flash photos because of the flash, and comes off much better on the floor.
  10. Laura

Laura New Member

11. Merrylegs

Merrylegs Well-Known Member

I like this dress from the view of the right profile.

When viewed in its entirety it looks like a costume from the LIon King, which I still sort of like. I think it's cute.

12. Laura

Laura New Member

13. Merrylegs

Merrylegs Well-Known Member

14. Laura

Laura New Member

15. alemana

alemana New Member

yeah that's not my favorite look on Iveta. and good analogy :) i love her fringe things for latin better.

regarding the link i posted ('first dress on this page') i didn't actually hate that dress either, although everybody assumed that's why i was posting it :) it was more a 'different!' factor.
  16. gingerbread

gingerbread Member

in what way?
  17. gingerbread

gingerbread Member

Anna should have been wearing something formfitting like Iveta's ballroom dress, which is beautiful and flattering. Big Sister should have supervised (of course she probably did)
  18. cl5814

cl5814 New Member

Ahm, ladies and gentlemen, note, South Africa is somewhere on the map of ballroom. Well done, i am proud of you.
  19. gingerbread

gingerbread Member

NEED ANSWER FAST: If you look at Dancesportinfo web site, they have round 2 up and Giampiero is there, also Ieva, Gekhmans, etc. but both Victor and Anna and Erminio and Liene are listed amog the "couples with no results". Is that because they have a "bye"? I assume that's what that ism but then they should not be on that list, just as Jonathan and Kate are not, or any of the finalists for that matter.
  20. DancerForLife

DancerForLife Member

Oh wow... this one looks not only like a circus act, but is scary as well... Poor partner for having to look at this one closeup...

To reverse the discussion a bit (or to bring another side of it in) - whose dresses DID you like?