Bra and boob question

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by j_alexandra, Mar 3, 2010.

1. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

:oops: i meant in a general sense... ok I think I've dug a big enough hole now!

2. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

Nope, not uncomfortable. Not depending on sleeping position. (Like Pyg said, though, extenuating circumstances could affect things. Wouldn't know about that.)

3. Peaches

Eh. I find the questions cute.

4. wooh

wooh Well-Known Member

It does.

5. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Me too. :)

6. pygmalion

Question to the void: Are minimizer bras bad for you? I just bought two new ones that I'm pretty sure are the right size. Different brand, but right size ... I think. I've noticed that the girls are feeling ... um .. constrained? Squished? I'm not sure. But the bras fit. They look great. The measurements make sense. But when I liberate the girls (the INSTANT I walk in the front door lol) they feel relieved.

What the heck do minimizer bras do, anyway? Or maybe it's a brand thing and "i should just go back to Olga? (Kohls was out of stock in my size when I went shopping on Sunday.)

7. Peaches

Heh. Absolutely no help from this chica! Minimizer?! I don't need no stinkin' minimizer!

8. pygmalion

googled it, but found no authoritative source. I found one somewhat credible reference which suggests that they can lead to tissue damage (all that compression, ya know.) Hmm. Thinking. :-?

9. I just got a really strange 80's-high-school-movie-style slo-mo mental image pop into my head...

10. tanya_the_dancer

tanya_the_dancer Well-Known Member

I have pretty big girls but I don't use a minimizer bra (or at least one that specifically says it's a minimizer). So can't give you much help.

11. pygmalion

I wear one for button up things, like cardigans and blouses. Otherwise, they gap.

12. bia

bia Well-Known Member

Have you tried fashion tape between the buttons? I don't have this specific issue, but I've been loving the fashion tape lately for bra straps with wide-necked tops.

13. pygmalion

Thanks. I'll try it.

14. Peaches

Fashion.tape.is.awesome.

I have used that lots and lots of times to keep button-up shirts from gaping.

15. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

Is it a crime to have an unmatching set of underwear ladies?

16. pygmalion

You crack me up!

And I'll never tell. *grin*

I have a GF who told me that she not only always wears a matching set of undies; her undies always match her outfit. To which I though (but didn't say) who the heck has time to coordinate from the skin out in the morning? No wonder she's always late!