Bra and boob question

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by j_alexandra, Mar 3, 2010.

1. samina

samina Well-Known Member

put one on and come on over... i'll give it a pull and you can tell us...:p

2. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

I am a 52FF. :cool: I hereby submit to your bra challenge! :D

disclaimer: no Youtube videos!

3. CANI

CANI Active Member

Same here -- no blame at all -- I was just having a little fun:friend:

4. wonderwoman

wonderwoman Active Member

Hey.. no "ttiwwp" yet, I'm impressed with the guys' restraint.

5. RickRS

RickRS Member

ttiwwp :confused:

6. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

...still mystified as to what is so damn interesting about either... To be filed under Things That Peaches Will Never Get. Boobs...B*D...and? *sigh*

7. ireniecat

ireniecat New Member

This Thread is Worthless Without Pictures

8. DL

DL Well-Known Member

Here I thought it referred to the original post, which described a Ta-Tas In Wrong Wrapping Problem.

9. CANI

CANI Active Member

Hah!! That made me laugh -- good one -- clever!

10. j_alexandra

j_alexandra Well-Known Member

:uplaugh:

11. Anchovynist

Anchovynist New Member

The truth is, it mystifies us as well.

12. wonderwoman

wonderwoman Active Member

It might just be because they don't have them.

13. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

jalex....obviously I cannot truly comprehend your plight as I ...well...have at least a C cup...but I have never found a front clasp to be reliable...my experience with bras is that it is not a place to skimp on what you pay....WRT paying 88 bucks to look like you have em....that is alot less than what friends of mine have spent to actually buy them...so, galling as it might be, if that is what you are going for, you may well need something that fastens in the back and cost more than you would prefer...

as to the off topic issue...we simply must accept that most men will be curious...and that the reason for that will always be a mystery to women who are not inclined toward the same...shrug...just one of those great mysteries...which is never well served by pondering overly much...as dh says; I don't want to understand it...or psychoanalyze it...I just want to enjoy it :)

14. Anchovynist

Anchovynist New Member

Some guys do.

15. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

snort...um...that would be a new thread which I hope doesn't emerge

16. ireniecat

ireniecat New Member

:uplaugh:

17. j_alexandra

j_alexandra Well-Known Member

I *do* realize that you do not feel this particular pain. ;)

Now that I have invested more than $12 in a bra, I can happily say that there's no turning back. Not only that, although I was not going for the add-a-cup look, the bra fitter and my shopping buddy talked me into push-in push-up -- and, er, um, the "$88 boob job" is totally unnecessary.

I'm having to re-think some of my deep-V cut tops. In fact, food for thought: this past Saturday, at a
    social where I often sit out a lot of dances, I got asked to dance more than ever before. I wonder, might this in any way be related to the whole deep-V/new bra thing?

Nah...

How little we know... how much to discover...:)

18. samina

samina Well-Known Member

don't be so sure... the lesbian crowd notes a particular kind of presence as "nipple confidence"... mebbe yours is off the charts, now. :cool:

something i picked up from the L-word. ;)

19. samina

samina Well-Known Member

and personally speaking, i have no problem understanding the appeal... as my "breast love" FB photo album should attest, lol.

20. DL

DL Well-Known Member

Once, some time back on DF, a gent suggested that there might be a correlation between clothing variations of this sort and the frequency with which the wearer might be asked for dances; and he was much reviled for it.

(Please note that now, as then, I take exceeding care not to take a position on either side of that suggestion.)