bustamove.com - are the lessons worth paying for?

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by sync, Feb 9, 2005.

1. sync

sync New Member

I've been searching old messages and see bustamove.com mentioned fairly often. Do people usually just recommend the free clips or are the in depth lessons worth paying for?

2. GalacticDancer44M

GalacticDancer44M New Member

I tried paying for some of the advanced lessons, but they're not accepting payment for some reason. It's a shame, because I think there are alot of people interested in using their service. If anyone has had any success getting the in depth lessons, I'd like to hear about it.

3. Laura

Laura New Member

Wow, I didn't even know they still existed! A few years ago I used to take classes with the guy who started it from the teachers who are the "cartoon dancers" in the clips.

Did you try emailing them? The payment page says to contact them at accounts@bustamove.com if you have questions or problems with payment.

4. GalacticDancer44M

GalacticDancer44M New Member

I've written to them in the past along with alot of other people and they've never replied. They have a discussion board and it's been brought up a number of times. I haven't tried purchasing anything in the last year, but I don't think they're accepting any money. Hard to imagine.

5. Laura

Laura New Member

I wonder if this is one of those cases where they've pretty much gone out of business but didn't actually tell anyone? That's not so great.

6. sync

sync New Member

It's very difficult to make money on the Internet. If they've been around for a while it's quite possible they are no longer maintaining the site.