BYU dress from sponsor Britta Gericke

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by Katarzyna, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

I am selling BYU dress from my sponsor Britta Gericke from Germany. It was made specifically for utah, but it feels too conservative for me.

Worn only one time, brand new. Comes with ball earrings and 2 stoned balls for the hair and fuchia string necklace. Bodice is made of stretch lace. skirt and floats made from shaded chrisanne fabric, skirt is current and very very full with many layers. Bright and visible. Great for someone who doesn't want to tan for a comp or is looking for current yet more conservative cut.

Britta is asking 1600 Euro for this on (more than blue i sold due to expensive fabrics). Thats about $2100.

I will have the gown displayed at nationals.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
  2. Katarzyna

Ok so it will be temproarily unavailable, I am sendign it to sponsor to rework on the bodice as its one of the nicest skirts, and I want to wear it more if I can change the bodice. It will be a bit more REVEALING when changed.. I will repost photos here when it becomes available again
  3. Katarzyna

I finally had the gown redesigned and is available for sale photos below show it with the new bodice, no longet has sleaves but gloves. Price was reduced to 1500 Euro (2200 dollars)
    [​IMG][​IMG]