Carlos libertinski - vi luz y subi (live) + Daniel Montano y Natalia ochoa (HD)

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Mladenac, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Mladenac

Mladenac Active Member

2. Mladenac

Mladenac Active Member

it should be:

carlos libedinski

3. opendoor

opendoor Well-Known Member

I like the dancing of Natalia and Daniel from 2:11 on.

Narcotango played 2005 on the Reeperbahn in Hamburg, you know the place near the habor where the Beatles started their career, it was one of my greatest tango moments.

4. Mladenac

Mladenac Active Member

Well, she is beautiful.
    Their dance has to many errors for professionals and insecurity.
    But the good side of it is that they were dancing not exercising. :D

I was mesmerized by the band's performance and still is.

I don't like tango nuevo dancing generally , it's quite hollow, mechanical, plastic.

5. opendoor

After that concert in 2005 (think it was 6 ó clock in the morning) I crawled up to my garret loft, digged and burrowed under huge stacks of old boxes and cases for my old squeeze box. I bought it 35 years ago on the fish marked of Hamburg. I forgot about it in the meantime. When I found it finally, I was unhappy, because it looked smaller than Carlos one. Two days later I went to see Rocco Boness a talented luthier and player, and he told me, that it was an early prototype of the bandoneón. So in that sense Carlos Libedinsky got me to restore that instrument and learn to play.

6. Captain Jep

Captain Jep New Member

Didnt get to the end. It felt like paint-by-numbers , "lets put in Move 22 followed by Move 36 etc etc".

Still yes the band was good :D

7. bordertangoman

bordertangoman Well-Known Member

what a good story; so can you play it? I hear its a difficult instrument to learn.

8. opendoor

the bass side is ready, but the discant side is still to be repaired. So I can only practise with one hand, yet.

At the beginning it is difficult to learn, b.c there is no clear button layout comparable to the claviature of a piano. The ancestor had only one botton row in the C key. Then every year some bottons were added by the constructor (Heinrich Band). But he did it without any system like a pellet shot around the existing row. This keyboard system is called rhinish layout, b.c it was invented in Krefeld (Rhineland). There were several approaches to have a new clear botton layout, but the argentines only accept the old rhinish layout.

In a certain sense you have 4 instruments: right side, left side, as well as push and pull, too. And every layout is different.

My bando was build before 1930 and has only 110 keys, whereas the common DobleAA has 142. That means that I might not play Piazzolla, b.c some halftones are missing. Most classical tangos and valses will work.

9. opendoor

And I think it is a good story b.c I bought my bando years ago on the fish market. And old sailor sold it. You can buy everything there: fish, bananas, rabbits, and trash.... The fish market is a place that feels like La Bocca / BsAs. Still you can find those rusty landing bridges the oversea emigrants once used.