Chocolate Thread

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Katarzyna, Aug 8, 2005.

1. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

Le Maison de Chocolat in Paris, See's Candies(because of the lovely, creamy coffee-filled ones!) and chocolate-covered Kona coffee beans.
  2. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Taste? :shock: What exactly is it you do with pets, Katarzyna? I now have visions of bunny stew dancing in my head. :shock: :lol:
  3. pygmalion

Good point. :lol: :lol:
  4. Shooshoo

Shooshoo New Member

Yeah, I tasted some good chocolate in Paris. And the best Hot Chocolate Ever...Don't remember the name of the place..
  5. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

How 'bout the beans? Anyone else go for chocolate covered coffee beans? Yuo can get your sweet AND caffeine craving in one! 8)
  6. MacMoto

MacMoto Active Member

I like chocolate covered nuts. Macadamia, almond, hazelnuts, brasil nuts, even peanuts... mmmmm. :D

I'm craving again. :roll:
  7. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

You just got me started, MM. Good thing there's nothing of that nature in the house at the moment...
  8. Medira

Medira New Member

mmmmm....yummmmm!! I also really enjoy chocolate covered pretzles.
  9. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Too much of an upper for me. :wink:
  10. lynn

lynn New Member

i had chocolate covered chips - i think those were sold exclusively in the states, couldn't find them in canada...
  11. pygmalion

Chips? What kind? Do you mean these?

[​IMG]
  12. kansas49er

kansas49er New Member

Help. I'm fading, I n n n eed chocolaaaaa
  13. lynn

lynn New Member

these are quite new, haven't tried these. The ones i've tried was from a couple of years ago, a friend brought it from the states. They were in a tube package (like pringles) and are quite expense ($11US per tiny tube). I can't remember which brand it was but i vaguely remember it was quite a well-known brand (ahem, well-known = $$$)!!
  14. lynn

lynn New Member

Hmm, speaking of chcolate covered nuts, i remember a few years back, it was quite popular to have liquor inside the chocolate. Being underaged and al, it was especially tempting, i wonder what happened to those?? not popular any more??
  15. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

I'm rather fond of Godiva's milk chocolate almond bark, not to mention their chocolate dipped raspberries and strawberries. :D
  16. pygmalion

Hershey's is a pretty well-known brand of chocolate in my chocolate-eating circles (aka cheap chocolate.) :lol: There's even a whole town named after the chocolate empire -- Hershey, Pennsylvania, complete with an amusement park and a museum. Never underestimate the power of cheap chocolate. :wink: :lol:
  17. lynn

lynn New Member

Just had a chocolate chip muffin, mmmm, now should calm my choco-cravings till lunch time :lol: !
  18. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

Geez, why not just have chocolate-covered sugar cubes as well? Those products should come with their own diabetes testing kits... :?
  19. lynn

lynn New Member

chips = high in fat
    chocolate = high in sugar

Talk about two bird with one stone!! you put two together, you just might have the world's highest calorie snack!!
  20. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Have you heard about the fried moon cakes and other items that came in the news in Britain, I believe? Now those are major heart attack inducers.