Classic Rock Dance Songs

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by acrazyhorse, Mar 27, 2005.

1. lily

lily Member

Where do you play and can we dance there? I love dancing to this type of music but I can't find anywhere that plays it!

Lily

2. acrazyhorse

acrazyhorse New Member

Thanks to everyone for the feedback......................................................... DSP will be at" rhythms of the night" in manville,new jersey,fri june 3rd.here is list of some of the songs we will be playing.Be my girl,slowride,i need to know,cant explain,sweet jane,you wreck me,good lovin,brickhouse,play that funky music,mustang sally,american girl.wild thing,jealous again,cant get enough,hard to handle,i saw her standing there,keep your hands to yourself, if the house is rockin,twist and shout,gin and juice,give me three steps,runnin down a dream,proud mary,why get up,some kind of wonderful.fade away,gloria,your mama dont dance,last dance with maryjane,signs,feelin alright,houses of the holy,magic carpet ride,train in vain,girls got rhythm,shake your tailfeather,rock and roll never forgets,what i got, been caught steelin ,new sensation,jump,jive and wail,squeeze box,come and get your love,vertigo.we also have a few originals and also are currently working on some of the tunes posted here, we are taking april off and have a few house partys in may,our june gig is a really nice venue,very nice place to dance,thanks again and we are very open to anymore suggestions or comments.