Cleveland Dancesport

Discussion in 'Ballroom Dance' started by chica latina, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Note how I didn't say names :-D --> I just hope people don't think its you.
    Oh - It wasn't a bad day by any stretch of the imagination. Was actually a great day. I thought I would post some of the funny moments.

2. Come One, Come All, Happy hour has commenced!

3. syncopationator

syncopationator Active Member

would be cool to be there. will you be at hotlanta next month? we'll definitely do it up there.

4. Standarddancer

Standarddancer Well-Known Member

sounds like Cantski had such a great time!!! tripped on Larinda's dress in each dance? ;) maybe the dress too long?

Hope you continue having fun:):)

5. Merrylegs

Merrylegs Well-Known Member

I suspect there is some celebrating taking place right about now...

6. etp777

etp777 Active Member

We're definitely celebrating here merrylegs. Had one pro couple win rhythym and one take second in smooth (rising star? Not sure level on either, just happy for friends). :)

Course, we were drinking and celebrating before we got results

7. Standarddancer

Standarddancer Well-Known Member

sounds good, happy for you guys:):)

8. etp777

etp777 Active Member

I certainly qualify when a cute face is involved. :)

9. reb

reb Active Member

We are what we are - trying to keep from losing future prospects of our endangered species . . .

Sounds like you're in!

10. Merrylegs

Merrylegs Well-Known Member

Awesome, that's great news. I didn't realize you were there also.

I like this comp, I wish I could have been there.....

11. On the way to the airport now. Absolutely awesome competition.

I loved how friendly everyone was.
    The music and video replay by peter walker was great. I need to find some of it when I get home.
    The chocolate fountain was also quite yummy. I wish I could gave stayed longer without risk of missing my morning flight.

12. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Sadly Merrylegs, I was not. Friends were here at my house for housewarming when we got text about Chris and Simona's score in smooth. We already knew about Aaron and Jaana's rhythm scores. That was one we were eespeciallyexited about, since not only is it their first title, but fact that they even got first in every dance. SOOO wish I could have been there.

13. chica latina

chica latina New Member

Great atmosphere! Beautiful ballroom. Hotel suites are very convenient w refrigerator, microwaves, separate room from the bedroom. Hotel included bkfast. Got to meet a few DF members... Did well..my event had a semi.. which is always good, got great feedback from the people watching... I recommend this comp!

14. Larinda McRaven

Larinda McRaven Site Moderator Staff Member

I believe we even had pizza together...

15. dressgirl

dressgirl New Member

hmmmmmm.........and wine. Lots of wine!!!

16. wonderwoman

wonderwoman Active Member

Just what I was looking for. My DT will be there, and I think he can definitely get me ready for it! :car:

Can't wait to talk to him tomorrow about it.