close contact *ahem* in close embrace

Discussion in 'Tango Argentino' started by Peaches, Feb 27, 2006.

1. bordertangoman

bordertangoman Well-Known Member

2. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

i love you cornutt
  3. fascination

ah jay no biggie.., I only talk to a guy when I am dancing with him if he seems nervous...sometimes it helps sometimes it makes it worse....I will remember your preference....
  4. fascination

now back on topic...i think....I sweat like crazy...I am fit and my body says to sweat like the minute I think about exercise...consequently I wear as little as I can gett away with when I dance socially...I almost always prefer a backless halter which means the guy is going to have to touch my back...and it may very well be moist....I am hoping that there are enough other pleasant things going on to mitigate that....I try to be considerate and not wear jewelry on which the gentleman will get scratched or clothing that can get caught or tangled....but I'm gonna be wet whether in clothes or nekkid...so surprise...i'm going for as nekkid as possible
  5. bordertangoman

Just an observation:

Some time ago a friend and I took our t-shirts off in a long summers day session of 5 Rhythm dancing but after half an hour we decided that it was cooler in cotton as it was wicking way the sweat faster and therefore cooling us more effectively.
  6. fascination

true but you still have to contend with that wearing a wet shirt feeling....and if it is a lady the guy has still got a handful of something wet either way...it just loathe being in wet clothing especially after the exertion...when I start to get cold
  7. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

hmmm...must make note to remember...nekkid seems to get favorable reviews...

downside: no way of camoflaging (sp?) anything. probably best to reconsider, then...

the question then becomes...would nekkid lead to more invitations to dance or less...maybe dependent on the "to be camo'ed" factor...must get to gym...

on the other hand, and somewhat back on the original topic, that would make the "close contact" rather interesting. particularly for leg intrusions...

I'm thinking of t-shirts now...Co-Ed Nekkid Tango...
  8. Indiana_Jay

Indiana_Jay Active Member

I say, to heck with camoflauge! :tongue:
    Love it!:twisted:
  9. Indiana_Jay

No need to worry about talking, F. Perhaps by the next time we have a chance to dance I'll be a little more proficient. And I know you well enough that if you're distracting me, I'll tell you!
  10. Peaches

Oooh, I_J, dangerous words to have been said without seeing first what needs to be camo'ed!
  11. Indiana_Jay

I am not afraid. :)
  12. bordertangoman

i know some guys carry a towel and a spare shirt or two.........
  13. Peaches

You're either very brave, or very stupid.

Not wanting to insult someone I've never met, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and consider you brave. ;-)
  14. Indiana_Jay

I'll give you the same benefit and consider you unfairly self-critical.
  15. Peaches

...aaah...I love flattery!
  16. Indiana_Jay

You're welcome!:)
  17. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

She'd distract me without talking! :raisebro:
  18. cornutt

Nonsense. It's not what you've got, it's how you move it... :raisebro:
  19. Indiana_Jay

Well, that's true, too. Fascination is pretty easy to look at.
  20. cornutt

Sorry, I just got in a groove there and I couldn't help myself... :shock:

Seriously, during the summer, or any other time that I know it's going to be hot, I either take an extra shirt, or (if the shir allows for it) I wear an undershirt and take an extra one of those. My partner perspiring doesn't bother me a bit -- but I don't want mine to bother my partner.