Could Someone Please Help Me? Yulia Zagoruychenko autograph?

Discussion in 'Ballroom Dance' started by Andrew Doll, Sep 28, 2013.

1. Andrew Doll

Andrew Doll New Member

Hi fellow dance fans,

My name is Andrew and I'm in high school. There's a girl in my school that I adore and her and her sister are huge fans of Yulia Zagoruychenko and Riccardo Cocchi. I have been busting nails to get them an autograph from the dancers. I have emailed the agency several times and they said the autographs will be sent out and they haven't been sent. I even called and spoke to an agent and they have their names and my mailing info and said I should receive the autographs in the mail this week, which I haven't. This has been going on since July. Their birthdays are next month and I would love to give them something special, especially the older sister which is in my grade. Would someone be willing to give me some information? Does anyone have an autographed poster of Yulia Zagoruychenko or knows of a place where I can get one? Thoughts? Thank you for any help you can give me.

Andrew
  2. raindance

raindance Active Member

You could try contacting Jordy (a dancewear company). Yulia and Riccardo appear in their ads, and so the company might be able to help you out in some way.

http://www.jordyinternational.com/

Good luck!
  3. Andrew Doll

Andrew Doll New Member

Thanks for your help! I will try this. I deeply appreciate it. I will let you know how it turns out.
  4. GJB

GJB Well-Known Member

Yulia told me they are out of the country until sometime in Nov. They travel alot! Maybe that's why you are having trouble getting their autograph.
  5. Incidentally, the International Championships are this upcoming week
  6. Andrew Doll

Andrew Doll New Member

GJB, you must know her personally. Would you happen to know of some way I could get an autograph from her? Or can I purchase an autographed poster somewhere?
  7. GJB

GJB Well-Known Member

Since they are out of the country, I don't know of a way to get one before your friends birthday... unless either Jordy or AZ Agency has any autographed pictures on hand. I suggest you contact them to see if they have any. If that doesn't work out for you, I can send her a message when they come back in Nov.
  8. Andrew Doll

Andrew Doll New Member

Thanks, I appreciate you trying. It's awfully confusing to me as to why AZ Agency told me they were in the country just last week. Sounds to me like they're playing games with me. I just emailed Jordy and a few other people who are connected to them. I'll see what the response is. I would appreciate if you could message her. She's this girl's favorite dancer and I just wanted to do something nice for her since I really adore her. It seems like it's getting harder for people to do nice things for others anymore :/ Anyway, I appreciate the replies. I'll let everyone know how it works out for me.
  9. GJB

GJB Well-Known Member

I just found two copies of a calendar Max & Yulia gave out in 2004 for Christmas. It has a picture of them on the left hand side and they both signed it. I compared the signatures on the two and they look a little different so I know they are original signatures not copies. They are both a bit worn around the edges on all sides but that would not show if you put it in a frame. The picture is about 9 x 16. Yulia looks so young in the picture ! I remember the costume she is wearing.

If you would like to have one of the calendars, I will mail it to you. Just PM me your mailing address. You can always get a picture of Ricardo and Yulia later...
  10. TinyDancer109

TinyDancer109 Well-Known Member

SDsalsaguy likes this.
  11. GJB

GJB Well-Known Member

Thanks !
  12. smidra86

smidra86 Active Member

Another way is if you keep an eye on the comps they do in your area. You can check who is registered on the comp website and then you can go to the comp and if they dont seem too busy you can try to get their autograph, although that would be tough right now with them out of the country.

I got lucky that I was at osb and jordy was doing a champagne promotion thing with them where they were signing posters, and id offer you mine but they wrote my name on it which I doubt is the same as the girl you want to give it to...
    stash likes this.
  13. latingal

latingal Moderator Staff Member

Andrew, please let us know if you managed to get an autographed picture or not. If somebody does not get back to you from either JOrdy or their management company, somebody here might be able to get you some information or something....though it may not be in time for your friend's b-days, maybe you can get something for the holidays?
  14. stash

stash Well-Known Member

My friend and I were just window shopping and we saw them over at the Jordy booth and were able to get a pic with them :) If you can make it to OBS, that's probably going to be your best bet, even if it is after your friend's b-day.
    smidra86 and latingal like this.
  15. Becca

Becca Active Member

I'll be seeing them in Hong Kong next month if that's any good?
    latingal likes this.
  16. Andrew Doll

Andrew Doll New Member

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been on here in a while. I have been very busy with my shows as some of you know I'm an entertainer. The girls have received the photos and were very happy. Thanks for all your effort, it's deeply appreciated!
  17. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

Good to hear! Thanks for checking in :)
    SDsalsaguy likes this.