Craig Shaw & Natasha Manderson split

Discussion in 'Ballroom Dance' started by dandy, Dec 6, 2009.

1. dandy

dandy New Member

Dancesportinfo have received the following joint statement from Craig Shaw & Natasha Manderson, the Professional Standard couple who represented England (see their profile page and photos):

'With regret we announce that we are separating as partners. Whilst this decision was not easy, it will provide an opportunity to further develop our talents. After almost 2 years together, we have twice been International Professional Rising Star Finalists and former British Classic Professional Show Dance Champions. We are both confident that we will have continued success with new partners, as we did together. We wish each other all the best going forward. Most importantly, we thank our family, our coaches, our sponsors and our supporters without whom none of this would have been possible'.

They also received the following statement from Craig Shaw:

'Whilst I may not agree with Natasha's decision to terminate our partnership, I wish her the best of success as she seeks a new partner. For me, I am looking forward to finding a new partner with whom I can reach new heights as my professional career is just beginning. I look forward to what the future holds and very much anticipate returning to the dance floor'.
  2. BlueBambue

BlueBambue New Member

Sad :(.

I saw them do a showcase and they were really good together. I hope they can both find partners quickly.