Creating a Latin costume

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by Lioness, Feb 1, 2013.

1. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

no...no crack////that being said, when a lady has a beautiful back, i think it is so lovely if she has a conservative dress everywhere but the back...

2. nikkitta

nikkitta Well-Known Member

Yes... high neck, long sleeves, open back. Can be really lovely. But I get the feeling that Lioness wants to showcase her frontal assets as well.

3. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

Haha...the frontal assets showcase themselves without much help from me, I'm afraid XD

I think a modest front with a decent skirt and an open back might be the way to go...strap or two across the back for the bra, and the fabric starting well above my butt!

4. Katia

Katia New Member

Hello everyone. I am trying to make my ballroom dress, too, and I was looking for the sequin fringe. I saw it on other, designer made dresses, but I had hard time finding it on-line. Does anybody know a good store for fringe or sequins?

5. nikkitta

nikkitta Well-Known Member

Googling "sequin fringe", "sequin fringe trim", "sequin fringe material" brought up a lot of options. Depending on what you are trying to create, it may be easier to buy spools of strung sequins and then cut and attach them yourself.