Discussion in 'Ballroom Dance' started by fascination, Jul 31, 2013.
BTDT had coaching at a comp and danced with her a salsa at an event along time ago WOOT WOOT
I'd like to attend blackpool too. I think it's mainly the prestige of it all LOL. Fingers crossed that by the time i could get there, the Senior VI category won't be too packed.
HAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA miss silly
Win the amateur national titles in Smooth and Rhythm or 9-Dance (comin' for ya, famfam).
you'd need a 9-dance partner first
looking forward seeing you out there for sure though!
Win at Silver Standard...in all five dances.... at least once.
You truly are silly.
Make it out of the first latin qualifier at Blackpool!
1. Eventually dance at a Silver Level with a solid dance foundation before hand
2. Compete at a higher level, only competed locally
3. Waltz with my special someone
Out of all three, I'd definitely want to check the third one of my bucket list. Bleh, as much as I hate to admit it, I'm a helpless romantic.
1. Find an amateur partner who shares my goals and aspirations
2. Compete respectably in 10 dance at Nationals (and elsewhere!)
3. Compete at one of the large British comps but not Blackpool - somewhere I can see the high level pros and amateurs dance from up close but there are not 200 in my qualifying round
4. Help build and integrate the collegiate and adult amateur scenes in my region
4. Possibly try pro am
I'm on both your tails.... WATCHOUT!
Number one thing on my dance bucket list right now: Actually legitimately place (I placed twice at RPI, but we got last of last in both events, and it's not that I haven't competed well in the past, but at both Bronze and Newcomer I would make it to Semifinals and then my partner and I would get nervous and flop-- my current partner and I haven't made too many Semis yet-- only RPI because it was a very small comp-- but on the bright side we didn't flop so next semester we hope).
Hell, why save the champagne for Blackpool, it seems to me that Champagne is a lovely touch for any occasion-- my partner and I already have plans to split a bottle the first time we legitimately place.
get an amateur partner
make some changes in my pro am world
Hey, aren't you underage?
Maybe they aren't planning to place until they aren't.
Well he's not. And in all fairness I won't be for much longer either, so it's good.
- Attend Blackpool
- Compete at Ohio or USDC or Embassy
- dance with at least one of my sons in a showcase dance (they are 3 and 6 now, i've got some time on that!)
I can't tell from your picture who you are though, so I'm not sure who I'm watching out for
None y'all can catch me anymore!
Dance in a pro comp (in a week!!!).
Find a pro smooth partner (or maybe 9-dance) (there is a hopeful for 9-dance on the horizon but I will have a few more tryouts first)
Separate names with a comma.