dance bucket list

Discussion in 'Ballroom Dance' started by fascination, Jul 31, 2013.

1. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

I have accomplished what used to be on my bucket list...I get to continue to live the best of it most mondays and tuesdays`...when all the stars are in alignment....I need to think about what might be next or if that is plenty
    ajiboyet, samina and j_alexandra like this.
  2. dncergrl

dncergrl Active Member

I want to dance latin at the open level with my pro before my body gives out. It is a race to see what will happen first.
    debmc likes this.
  3. fascination

I would love to be open in 3 styles before my body gives out...I am not sure that this pro has faith sufficient in me to embark upon that...but I would like it...
    dncergrl likes this.
  4. llamasarefuzzy

llamasarefuzzy Well-Known Member

Resetting goals (both long term and short term) has been useful for re motivating myself to practice. New short term goals include graduating from syllabus and making a final in novice standard
  5. Hedwaite

Hedwaite Well-Known Member

My momentum makes me start just hauling my partner like a draft-horse so that by the time contracheck happens, it's more contraWHOAIMGONNADIESHUFFLE.
  6. Hedwaite

If I could just keep my stupid head on the proper stupid side, I think that'd be a lot of it, but I want to cringe and bunch up during OMGSOFAST. Pro just laughs his knat off and powers right through it to see what kind of sounds I make.
    dncergrl likes this.
  7. fascination

does this belong in bucket list?
    dncergrl likes this.
  8. Hedwaite

No- I was aiming it for how are lessons going? Did it show up there? Well, never mind. It's a contracheck lament, and maybe contracheck should be on my bucket list. Just , you know, not on this bucket list.
  9. fascination

just curious....
  10. Hedwaite

Stupid tabbed browsers.