Dance Jokes

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by SDsalsaguy, Apr 20, 2003.

1. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Great thread idea I saw on another BB ~ what other dance jokes do you have?

2. Wes

Wes New Member

Not really a joke, more of a fact...

Not really a joke, but...

Did you know that in dancing, there is no such word as "can't" - thats because there's no "T" in dANCing.

So when someone says they can't do the DANCE, tell them they CAN do the dance because "can't" doesn't occur in dancing!!!!!!!

Ah well, thats my little fact!

Best wishes,
    Wes![/b]
  3. Spitfire

Spitfire Well-Known Member

Not a joke, but like this quote:

"You don't stop dancing from growing old, you grow old from stopping to dance."
    -- Unknown

:D
  4. MissAlyssa

MissAlyssa New Member

What do cows like to line dance to ?
    Any kind of moosic you like !

"About a year ago I took up line dancing. I got so into it I had to
    join a Self help group to stop. It's a TWO STEP program."
    Frederick J. Boenig

Why did the vampire enjoy ballroom dancing?
    He could really get into the vaultz.

What do ghosts dance to?
    Soul music.

Two men, sentenced to die in the electric chair on the same day, were led down to the room in which they would meet their maker. The priest had given them last rites, the formal speech had been given by the warden, and a final prayer had been said among the participants.

The warden, turning to the first man, solemnly asked, "Son, do you have a last request?" To which the man replied, "Yes sir, I do. I love dance music. Could you please play the Macarena for me one last time?" "Certainly," replied the warden.

He turned to the other man and asked, "Well, what about you, son? What is your final request?" "Please," said the condemned man, "kill me first."

This one is too cute:

A piece of string walks out onto the dance floor.
    The DJ says, "You'll have to leave. We don't let strings dance here."
    The string walks into another club. The DJ says, "Sorry, we don't let strings dance here."
    The string is a little miffed now. So he tousles up his hair, ties a knot in his middle, and goes to a third dance club.
    The DJ says, "We don't let strings dance here. You are a string aren't you?"
    The string says, "No, I'm a frayed knot." :lol:
  5. MissAlyssa

MissAlyssa New Member

These two friends are about to go to a club. One of them has a wooden eye. He said ''If someone says something about my eye, i'm gonna snap.'' They get there, and he asks a girl to dance. She says, ''Would I?''
  6. MissAlyssa

MissAlyssa New Member