Dance Legends 2013

Discussion in 'Ballroom Dance' started by Meagan, Oct 25, 2012.

1. dlliba10

dlliba10 Well-Known Member

Meagan likes this.
  2. Meagan

Meagan Active Member

Facebook polling has been very interesting so far!! Jose & Joanna are currently in the lead on the Rhythm poll with Bob & Julia in second.

Smooth poll should be up later today (and if dlliba isn't the first to vote I'll be shocked :p)
    dlliba10 likes this.
  3. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Thanks CCM! :)
  4. dlliba10

If my current on-a-bus-ness doesn't preclude it, you bet your bottom dollar I'll be the first. ;)
  5. Mr 4 styles

Mr 4 styles Well-Known Member

cleary an east coast crowd

Bob and julia pllleeasseee
  6. Meagan

Meagan Active Member

I was thinking it might be more due to the age of the respondents than the geographic location but I'm not sure as I didn't look through the votes specifically...Interesting
  7. jump'n'jive

jump'n'jive Active Member

what ever happened to brian jolly? he was probably one of my top 3 rhythm favorites
  8. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

I was actually thinking that both factors were likely at play here ;)
    Meagan likes this.
  9. Meagan

Meagan Active Member

Perhaps more research will have to be done on that answer hehe

Feel free to add couples to the poll jumpnjive if your top three aren't represented.
  10. Meagan

Meagan Active Member

11. Mr 4 styles

theory.......

proof

you may be correct meagan:)

gonna ask ladies their age meagan?? good luck with that LOL;)
  12. Meagan

Meagan Active Member

Hahaha certainly not! then people might start asking mine and that's not a precedent I'd like to set ;) I was thinking more along the lines of seeing if I recognized the names of those that voted but that may have to wait for another time... I'm always interested to see/hear who everyone's favorites are and how that breaks down :)

So far in the Smooth poll the top three spots are Eddie Simon & Michelle Officer followed by Tomas Mielnicki & JT Thomas and then Michael Mead & Toni Redpath. Still pretty close though so that may change...
  13. Mr 4 styles

those three sound great just as is valentina with anyone would be great but that just my <3 speaking "sigh"
  14. Meagan

Meagan Active Member

Top vote-getters so far are Pino & Allessandra, Jose DeCamps & Joanna Zacharewicz, and Eddie Simon & Michelle Officer with the totals still rising :)

Now let's see who everyone wants in Latin...there were lots of suggestions for this one: http://www.facebook.com/questions/488043351227462/
  15. Meagan

Meagan Active Member

16. j_alexandra

j_alexandra Well-Known Member

17. Meagan

Meagan Active Member

Ticket sales for Dance Legends 2013 are officially open so you can now see prices for this year up on the Dance Legends website :) You'll also see there is currently a holiday special running until 12/31/2012 which confers even greater discounts. ;)

As another update, the following Legends have been confirmed for this year:
    • Eugene Katsevman & Maria Manusova
    • Arunas Bizokas & Katusha Demidova
    • Victor Fung & Anastasia Muravyeva
    • Michael Malitowski & Joanna Leunis
    • Riccardo Cocchi & Yulia Zagoruychenko
    • More Legends coming soon!
  18. dlliba10

Aaaaaand the credit card has officially been maxed ... but for a good cause. :D
    rainbowkaine likes this.
  19. IlyZislin

IlyZislin Member

If you are at Ohio Star Ball, stop by Staykova booth - they have two huge TVs play Dance Legends 2012 videos.

(They also have the DVD on sale)
  20. ChaChaMama

ChaChaMama Well-Known Member

Will we know which performers are which nights ahead of time? Or do all performers perform some showcase numbers each night?