Dance Legends 2013

Discussion in 'Ballroom Dance' started by Meagan, Oct 25, 2012.

1. samina

samina Well-Known Member

We should coordinate better next time... :)

2. samina

samina Well-Known Member

*nice*

3. samina

samina Well-Known Member

pino-alessandra-pino-alessandra-pino-alessandra-alessandra-pino-alessandra....<3

j_alexandra and Larinda McRaven like this.
  4. Meagan

Meagan Active Member

haha well I did find last year that my large headset started to mess with my depth perception after awhile...so there might indeed be a limited quantity & quality available :D

5. Meagan

Meagan Active Member

Definitely!!

The Pino lovers might want to enlist the magical wishing powers of JefeJP...he seems to have good results :p

Larinda McRaven likes this.
  6. Meagan

Meagan Active Member

Still working on those video clips for you (& everyone)!! They take time, but they are coming!

In the meantime, I can at least share a photo! Bryan & Carmen's jive closed the show Friday night and was one of the highlights of the weekend for me (especially when everyone started throwing rose petals) :) I've attached one of Alex Rowan's awesome photos of the performance.

Bryan & Carmen Jive DSP.jpg

7. mj

mj New Member

just bought tickets! soooo excited!

8. Meagan

Meagan Active Member

YAY!!!

And Welcome to DF :)

9. Meagan

Meagan Active Member

Just a reminder that the holiday discount ends the 31st!

There are still more couples to be announced along with a schedule but for those who can buy now, it will equal big savings :)

And while I'm here, here is a brief clip of Riccardo & Yulia's Samba from 2012! (more clips to come)

10. IlyZislin

IlyZislin Active Member

Happy New Year everyone! Don't forget today is the last day to buy tickets at a discounted rate.

Here's a video fragment of Yulia and Riccardo's Paso Doble from last year's event:

11. dlliba10

dlliba10 Well-Known Member

True story, I am actually changing my academic schedule next semester so that I'll be able to make it to the Friday evening show in addition to the Saturday evening show, both of which I already have tickets for.

(Okay, maybe that's not the only reason, but it's certainly a big one!)

NonieS and Terpsichorean Clod like this.
  12. Meagan

Meagan Active Member

hahaha love it (times like these when I wish I could still use the dancing banana :D)

13. TinyDancer109

TinyDancer109 Well-Known Member

when will a preliminary schedule be posted? My group and I don't plan to purchase until then.

j_alexandra likes this.
  14. Meagan

Meagan Active Member

We do hope to have a preliminary schedule up soon. There are a lot of factors in determining the schedule given the travel arrangements of the majority of our couples and we don't want to post information that later becomes incorrect. We appreciate everyone's patience though!! We know you all want to see the schedule & we'd certainly love to have everything set as soon as possible too :)

In other news, attention Rhythm fans!! We're excited to announce that Felipe & Carolina Telona will be performing at this year's show!

More couples to be announced shortly ;)

15. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

:D:D:D (Ok, now the lack of the dancing banana and the bouncy smiling guy are just getting ridiculous! ;))

16. ChaChaMama

ChaChaMama Well-Known Member

I just noticed that there is a second discount promotion going on until 1/31.

17. TinyDancer109

TinyDancer109 Well-Known Member

I just died. This is spectacular news!

18. Mr 4 styles

Mr 4 styles Well-Known Member

i know CPR...

ajiboyet likes this.
  19. Meagan

Meagan Active Member

Insert Applause Guy...oh wait :(

:D Very excited here also, I know they have some great numbers planned for us already!

YES!! We built in more early discounts this year. Our current discounted ticket prices will run until 1/31 as you mentioned (not as high as our holiday discount but will still save you money if you buy now :))!

20. IlyZislin

IlyZislin Active Member

Guess who is coming to Dance Legends this year! :)