Dance Legends 2013

Discussion in 'Ballroom Dance' started by Meagan, Oct 25, 2012.

1. TinyDancer109

TinyDancer109 Well-Known Member

i am interested in the following performers:
    1- The Telonas
    2- Riccardo & Yulia
    3- Stefano & Dasha
  2. Meagan

Meagan Active Member

Sorry for the delay everyone but the schedule should be posted on the website by tomorrow. Will try and get here to post when it is!

In other news, very excited to announce that Louis Van Amstel & Julie Fryer have joined our cast! Can't wait to see!!
    SDsalsaguy and mindputtee like this.
  3. j_alexandra

j_alexandra Well-Known Member

Tomas and JT? TOMAS AND JT??????

<sigh> like I have the money for this. but I can't skip this chance.

Tomas. and JT. <dies and goes to heaven>
    dlliba10 and Meagan like this.
  4. j_alexandra

And the Telonas. Stick a fork in me, I'm done.
    singndance and dlliba10 like this.
  5. mindputtee

mindputtee Well-Known Member

Still no schedule?

ETA: just checked the website and I see there is a partial schedule at least!
  6. Meagan

Meagan Active Member

Sorry guys busy week! But yes very excited to have Tomas Mielnicki and JT Thomas joining our cast! Those Smooth couples can be hard to pin down ;)

As mindeputtee mentioned there is a partial schedule up on the site. The full schedule should be done by the end of the week, thank you for your patience!
  7. dlliba10

dlliba10 Well-Known Member

You said it. I said on Facebook that between the four of them I might have a minor heart attack from the sheer awesomeness. Please don't mind the strange Asian kid passed out in the orchestra.
  8. Mr 4 styles

Mr 4 styles Well-Known Member

*loads ambubag into portable crash kit*
  9. IlyZislin

IlyZislin Member

schedule is up now. sorry for the delay. Lots of logistics to confirm.
  10. ChaChaMama

ChaChaMama Well-Known Member

Okay, okay! You talked me into it! ;)
  11. IlyZislin

IlyZislin Member

LOL - Oh, c'mon, you know you wanted to come to begin with. Hope to see you there for both nights. Come say hi - haven't seen you in a long time, now that i'm not in MD.
    ChaChaMama likes this.
  12. j_alexandra

This is a like written in stone schedule? Saturday is Smooth/Rhythm night, with the Telonas and T/JT?
  13. IlyZislin

IlyZislin Member

It's "as written in stone as we have control of". :) (That's why we take our time publishing the schedule) but I wouldn't call Saturday just a Smooth/Rhythm night. There is also Louis Van Amstel with Julie Fryer, Mirko & Edita, and Emanuel & Tania are amazing as well!!!
  14. j_alexandra

thank you -- I understand the "as we have control of" part. So glad I'll be able to make Saturday; you have a great cast lined up. I have theater on Friday, so I won't be there that night.
  15. Meagan

Meagan Active Member

I hope you got a seat that is in my sight lines cause I'll be wanting to keep an eye on you!!
    dlliba10 likes this.
  16. j_alexandra

could not purchase tickets online b/c the "choose how you want your tickets delivered" choices were not active links, and the software said that choice was mandatory. Is there another way to purchase -- considering I'm out of the country and will be so until 4/8, "call" is not really an option

eta: NEVERMIND, got it this time
  17. IlyZislin

IlyZislin Member

@j_alexandra - did you get it working?
  18. j_alexandra

Yes, thanks. My error; site works fine.
  19. IlyZislin

IlyZislin Member

No worries. Glad it worked out. Bring friends with you :) The more the merrier!
  20. j_alexandra

Alas, the posse from last year will not be attending this year. Their fave Dance Legend didn't sign on, so they're saving their money for some day when he does.