Dance Legends 2014 - Who do you want to see?

Discussion in 'Ballroom Dance' started by Meagan, Nov 17, 2013.

1. IlyZislin

IlyZislin Active Member

Do we need to hire a special bodyguard for Riccardo? :)
    ajiboyet likes this.
  2. IlyZislin

IlyZislin Active Member

Becca, you should just come to both nights :) We always try to make choosing really difficult.

Did you see we also added Massimo & Alessia? (Hoping to have a few more surprises *fingers crossed*)
  3. Becca

Becca Active Member

I would love to be able come for both nights! But Sergey and Melia are my priority - I have to be front row for whichever night they perform! Anything left in my budget after that, well . . . perhaps it will be possible! I will have to wait and see! It is costing me £2,200 for the whole trip already with just one night planned.
  4. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

5. Becca

Becca Active Member

I am travelling from the UK and sitting front row, after all! But they are genuinely worth every penny!
    ajiboyet likes this.
  6. ajiboyet

ajiboyet Well-Known Member

My sentiments exactly.
  7. Becca

Becca Active Member

Hahahaha, I practically spend all the money I earn on travelling to see them, this is no biggie!
  8. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

9. Becca

Becca Active Member

I know. Extremely hard to comprehend for anybody who isn't living my life. But I have plenty of reasons. And quite simply, they make me extremely, ridiculously happy - I think just that alone gives me good enough reason.
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2014
    ajiboyet and Meagan like this.
  10. Meagan

Meagan Active Member

Wish granted :)
    Sania likes this.
  11. ajiboyet

ajiboyet Well-Known Member

This. Extremely, ridiculously happy is enough reason to do anything. Well, most things.
    Becca likes this.
  12. GJB

GJB Well-Known Member

: )
  13. j_alexandra

j_alexandra Well-Known Member

Woooooooo hoooooo! Now, I'm getting tix.
  14. GJB

GJB Well-Known Member

I just realized I'll be away on vacation. I'll have to get the DVD.
  15. Becca

Becca Active Member

Is there any further news at all with regards to the schedule?
  16. IlyZislin

IlyZislin Active Member

We are really really working on it but not yet :( We are trying to confirm one more couple that will basically change the whole schedule so we don't want to announce a schedule and then have to change it. Sorry :(
    Larinda McRaven likes this.
  17. Becca

Becca Active Member

Awesome - I am still sitting here itching to buy my ticket, will be buying it literally the minute I know the score!
  18. IlyZislin

IlyZislin Active Member

We are itching to know the schedule because it's holding up some of the planning :( but hopefully the wait is worth it!
  19. IlyZislin

IlyZislin Active Member

We are itching to know the schedule because it's holding up some of the planning :( but hopefully the wait is worth it!
  20. Becca

Becca Active Member

I know it will be - I can't wait to experience this!