Dance Legends 2014 - Who do you want to see?

Discussion in 'Ballroom Dance' started by Meagan, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Sania

Sania Active Member

How does one get a DVD?

2. GJB

GJB Well-Known Member

From the Dance Legends website.

Sania likes this.
  3. Becca

Becca Active Member

Heard a whisper that Riccardo and Yulia are likely dancing Friday . . .

4. IlyZislin

IlyZislin Active Member

FYI - this is in no way confirmed by Dance Legends (not saying it's correct or incorrect). We are trying to release the schedule but there is one more unknown...

5. Becca

Becca Active Member

I know it's not for definite yet - I was just told that it seems most likely. I'm literally dying to hear the schedule for sure! I keep on checking the website multiple times per day! The seat I want is still available for both nights so I'm getting ready to pounce as soon as I know the schedule for definite!

6. IlyZislin

IlyZislin Active Member

We are working on it... really hard. I promise :)

7. bluslu

bluslu Member

I. Am. So. Excited. For. This. I'm not going but definitely plan on getting the DVD knowing it's the first time he's done a major showcase since he retired. I'm also REALLY excited to see him the week before this performance when he's back in town for IDC. Lessons with him are always exciting but I imagine there will be a different charge to the air with a performance on the way for him. Woo!

8. IlyZislin

IlyZislin Active Member

Okay, so the post you have all been waiting for :) The schedule is posted.

Important: We have one more couple confirmed for sure (just need their paperwork back), and maybe even one more on top of that!

Friday:
    Arunas Bizokas & Katusha Demidova
    Mirko Gozzoli & Edita Daniute
    Vladimir Karpov & Maria Tzaptashvili
    Edward Simon & Michelle Officer
    Craig Smith & Micheline Marmol
    Sergey Surkov & Melia
    … and MORE!

Saturday:
    Riccardo Cocchi & Yulia Zagoruychenko
    Victor Fung and Anastasia Muravyeva
    Massimo Giorgianni & Alessia Manfredini
    Michael Malitowski & Joanna Leunis
    Craig Smith & Micheline Marmol
    … and MORE!

9. Becca

Becca Active Member

This is absolutely definitely not going to change, then?

Okay . . . goodbye $1,250!

10. Becca

Becca Active Member

BOOKED!

See everyone Friday!

IlyZislin likes this.
  11. IlyZislin

IlyZislin Active Member

Please find me, would love to catch up with you at the VIP after party!

12. RiseNFall

RiseNFall Well-Known Member

Has anybody gone and sat in the less expensive seats? How did you feel about it? (Couldn't see enough detail, or totally worth it and happy you went?)

Thanks

13. IlyZislin

IlyZislin Active Member

RiseNFall - anywhere in the orchestra will give you a great view. We bring in a company that builds seats for the Superbowl, Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, etc to put up our orchestra seats! Mezzanine 1 seats are very good as well but for the marginal price difference, I would sit in the Orchestra row F+. Mezzanine 2 are our cheapest, and please be careful with seats that are marked partial view. Feel free to give our toll free number a call and someone will help you pick a great seat in your price range.

14. Becca

Becca Active Member

Absolutely will do! I am so excited! Can't believe it is only a month away now after all this waiting! So happy I got the seat I had my eye on all along as well (Row A, Seat 5 in Block 001). This is gonna be one incredible adventure! My very first USA trip!

singndance likes this.
  15. IlyZislin

IlyZislin Active Member

Let me know if you need any sight seeing advice. Lots of fun things to do in NYC! (In addition to Dance Legends, of course)

16. Becca

Becca Active Member

Thank you! I have a few ideas in mind already, but not sure how much I will have the time to squeeze in! I guess it all depends on who is giving the workshops on Saturday to be fair ;) ! But ideally I would like to do a few touristy things too!

17. j_alexandra

j_alexandra Well-Known Member

I sat in first mezzanine, the first year. I sat in orchestra, second year. There was a huge difference, and it's worth the money

18. IlyZislin

IlyZislin Active Member

Sergey and Melia are doing a workshop :)

19. Becca

Becca Active Member

I just had a heart attack at my desk! What time and where and how do I register?! Hahaha. Bearing in mind I last danced almost four years ago now and am massively unfit and overweight, this could be extremely interesting!

ajiboyet likes this.
  20. Meagan

Meagan Active Member

Info on how to sign up for workshops and a workshop schedule will be available VERY soon! And as Ily, said Sergey & Melia will be giving one :) But they aren't the only ones ;)