Dance Legends 2014 - Who do you want to see?

Discussion in 'Ballroom Dance' started by Meagan, Nov 17, 2013.

1. IlyZislin

IlyZislin Active Member

Just added Peter & Alexandra Perzhu to our line up! They will be performing on Saturday night. Super excited to have smooth represented on both nights of Dance Legends.
  2. dlliba10

dlliba10 Well-Known Member

Is that to say they'll only be doing Smooth dances? Will they represent the Rhythm side as well? Or do you have another couple or two up your sleeve? ;)
  3. IlyZislin

IlyZislin Active Member

Not telling :) but yes, maybe :)

Please spread the word to all who haven't bought tickets yet.
    ajiboyet and dlliba10 like this.
  4. Meagan

Meagan Active Member

I can let you know their Workshop will be 11am on Saturday (Sergey & Melia), so don't schedule anything for that time ;) More information to come :)
  5. Becca

Becca Active Member

Absolutely amazing! They're by far number one on my list of priorities - so everything else will go on hold for them!
  6. Meagan

Meagan Active Member

Mirko & Edita will have a workshop at 1pm, in case anyone needs to plan their day around that ;)
  7. IlyZislin

IlyZislin Active Member

Due to an injury, Vladimir Karpov and Maria Tzaptashvili will not be able to perform at Dance Legends 2014 :(

However, we have added a fantastic new couple, Justinas Duknauskas & Anna Melnikova-Duknauske!
    Sania likes this.
  8. Becca

Becca Active Member

Yay! That's great! I really like them, that will be a treat for me!
  9. ajiboyet

ajiboyet Well-Known Member

Yay!!! Not like I'm going to be there, but yay!
  10. Meagan

Meagan Active Member

I'm really looking forward to seeing them ~ I haven't seen them in person since they first started dancing together so it's going to be so great to see them now!
  11. Meagan

Meagan Active Member

I know you've already got the info on the workshop you want ;) But here is the full schedule (to be held at Manhattan Ballroom):

11am: Sergey Surkov & Melia
    12noon: Justinas Duknauskas & Anna Melnikova-Duknauske
    1pm: Mirko Gozzoli & Edita Daniute
    2pm: Edward Simon & Michelle Officer

And you can buy your workshop tickets now for S&M :)
  12. Becca

Becca Active Member

I'm booked!
  13. jump'n'jive

jump'n'jive Active Member

Slavik and karina Friday night??? Say it ain't so lol
  14. stash

stash Well-Known Member

Less than two weeks away. I have bought my bus ticket up. :) Getting pumped!
  15. Meagan

Meagan Active Member

So so so so SO excited that we can officially announce Slavik & Karina will be performing Friday night!!!
    dlliba10 likes this.
  16. ChaChaMama

ChaChaMama Well-Known Member

Is this some April Fool's Day stuff? Because if so, I think you are an hour or so early.
  17. Meagan

Meagan Active Member

LOL CCM, I am still on "Baltimore time" which is basically a whole weekend of April Fools on deck :) but this is 100% for REAL!!
  18. middy

middy Well-Known Member

That is ridonculous. Wish I could make it! Will have to get a copy of the DVD when it's available.
    ajiboyet likes this.
  19. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Arghhh!!! SO annoyed that I have a conflicting academic conference that weekend now. :mad:
  20. IlyZislin

IlyZislin Active Member

forget work - come party with us!