Dance Shoe Information -- Index

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by pygmalion, Dec 8, 2003.

1. wooh

wooh Well-Known Member

2. katq

katq New Member

Those are extremely helpful links.
  3. earline

earline Member

Ballroom dance shoe links

Hi everyone, Could someone tell where I can find latin shoes with flared heels in 1 1/2 inches?

Thank You.

Earline
  4. waltzgirl

waltzgirl New Member

Welcome to DF, earline!

I think you'll have a hard time finding a flared heel in 1 1/2 in. Heels at that height tend to be cuban heels or just shorter versions of a regular heel.

You might check the Celebrity web site. They have a wide choice of heels, including something they call a "Monet" heel, which is the closest I know of to a flared heel at that height. You can special order any of their shoes with any of their heels.
  5. earline

earline Member

dance links

Thank You Waltzgirl I will check Celebrity

earline
  6. newbie

newbie Active Member

Does someone know sites where I can buy sneakers? I've found some but the sneakers they sell look more like clowns shoes to me (and they probably blink in the dark)
  7. Mawmaw

Mawmaw New Member

Capezio has a few styles that are pretty cute. We sell a lot of the pink ones to ladies. There are a lot of different styles available these days. Freed has one that looks hip hopish...pretty cool.

Mawmaw
  8. melissalive33

melissalive33 New Member

Modern and Jazz

what is the differences between modern and jazz shoes because i used my jazz shoes for modern as while
  9. brownie1217

brownie1217 New Member

Children dance shoes

My 9 year old son wants to take jazz and tap and my question is, is there a difference in girls and boys jazz
    shoes for beginners? If so, where do I find them and what size do I
    get? Do jazz shoes usually run true to size? Also, where do I find
    boys tap shoes? Is there a difference between girls and boys beginning taps? What about size with taps also?:confused:

Any help would be appreciated.