Dance Vision Sale

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by freeageless, Nov 21, 2012.

1. freeageless

freeageless Active Member

I just noticed that Dance Vision now has a 50 percent off sale on all their instructional DVD's and digital media. I might also add that I have no financial interest and receive nothing from Dance Vision for posting this message. I look at this posting as being in the ballroom dance community's public interest. However, if the moderator's believe that this posting constitutes inappropriate advertising, they are free to delete it.l

2. GGinrhinestones

GGinrhinestones Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads up!

3. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

I <3 Dance Vision sales. :)

4. GGinrhinestones

It's a great sale, too! Runs through the 31st of December, so I was able to add all kinds of stuff to my Amazon wish list which I can still buy on sale if they don't show up under the tree...good chance to stock up! Also, in addition to the DVDs, it's 30% off all manuals, plus other discounts. And like freeageless, there is nothing in it for me - just a good chance to get a good deal.

5. pygmalion

Amazon?

6. GGinrhinestones

Yeah...the wish list function there has an add-on to your browser task bar which allows you to add anything, from any store, even if its not available through them. It's handy when you live far away from your family and/or have speciality items that no one has ever heard of but you.

pygmalion likes this.
  7. debmc

debmc Well-Known Member

I like all of the Latin instructional DVDs from DanceVision. The rhythm DVD's follow DVIDA syllabus, so if you don't use that syllabus in your lessons, it can be confusing.

8. GGinrhinestones

I tend to like a lot of their non-syllabus DVDs...the ones that focus on exercises (especially solo exercises, since so much of my practice is alone) specific to technical elements and styling.

9. debmc

debmc Well-Known Member

Yes, I like their technique ones too. They also had Bob and Julia do a rhythm series of elements and techniques for each dance that is excellent. I don't know if they still sell them, but I loved that series.

10. pygmalion

Very awesome! I didn't know that. :)