dancepartner dot com

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by Sandcastles, May 31, 2007.

1. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

then he wonders why he has women problems

2. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Haha! Yep! I agree with that one lol. :p

3. quixotedlm

quixotedlm New Member

mmm.. hello? i've women problems because women are confused beings, not because i called anyone fat :rolleyes:

take you for eg - you want joe. you don't want peaches to have him. yet you won't compliment him anyway for the poem he did not write.

samina is another good eg - poor joe writes a poem. agreed he ripped it off from another. but so what? why call attention to that insted of just enjoying the beauty of the poetry and thanking him and appreciating his good effort?

spratt - hello ms. kettle. my name is mr. pot :p

bleah!

4. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

One thing I've learned is to consider the thought behind the gifts whether it would be poems someone didn't write, or what have you. It should be the thought that counts. ;)

Haha... very cute. :D

5. fascination

let me correct you...what I want from joe, I have....an occasional very good dance...and a good meal....if you note previous post, I noted that I cannot compete with peaches and that is fine....having said that...joe is not hard to look at but again, I only want him for his feather, as I am spoken for and so is peaches...if I really wanted a guy....um...I wouldn't be advertising it here;)

6. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

Furthermore, I wasn't aware that F and I were in competition for Joe. (Sorry, Joe. ;-)) Aside from the little detail of both she and I being married. Friendly "rivalry" on general principle, perhaps, but hardly the same thing.

Besides, when what we're both "after" from him is dancing and other platonic things, nothing wrong with sharing.

7. quixotedlm

quixotedlm New Member

peaches/fasc - what makes you both think that I didn't use the word "want" with the same connotation that you've both just described?

girls have such dirty dirty minds ;) :p

8. quixotedlm

quixotedlm New Member

as much as girls like receiving compliments, i'm convinced now that they really really stink at offering compliments back. and even when they do, their articulation leaves much lacking... :rolleyes:

9. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

I dunno...seemed like a perfectly nice compliment.

"Easy on the eyes," "not hard to look at"...standard phrases, really.

10. samina

samina Well-Known Member

methinks you make too much of this... joe added some relevant crooning to the thread, very cute, end of story. dear me, i hope his ego isn't so fragile that it'd shatter without constant simpering female applause in response...

sheesh...

11. Laura

Laura New Member

Um, this is Joe we're talking about here...I'm sure he's fine!

12. samina

samina Well-Known Member

no doubt. no doubt.

13. quixotedlm

quixotedlm New Member

I'm sure all the attention did him good ;)

Oh btw if it wasn't clear - I didn't mean anything i said very seriously ;)

14. waltzgirl

waltzgirl New Member

Yes, I think quix was teasing you . . . in hopes of getting some of that attention for himself ;)

15. quixotedlm

quixotedlm New Member

oh no no no - that's not this thread. that's on the rent-a-chica thread ;)

16. fascination

when I am subtle a man should know that I mean it...if I am standing in front of a guy and saying all sorts of wildy flirty stuff...um, well...sheesh, there's no real allure in that...much more is said in slience IMo

17. fascination

falls down laughing at the suggestion

18. quixotedlm

quixotedlm New Member

Mm.... You look...er... really good in that yellow dress :)

19. fascination

why thank you sir

20. waltzgirl

waltzgirl New Member

Just checked out the dance host section. Nobody I'd want to dance with within 100 miles.