dancepartner dot com

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by Sandcastles, May 31, 2007.

1. quixotedlm

quixotedlm New Member

So I got pinged from someone on dp dot com. I don't have an account, and apparently she doesn't either. And there is no easy way on dp dot com to say (for free), "I'm interested in talking more, so go get and account and send me an email". The only answers that I can give for free are "Oh yes, Oh yes, I'm interested" or "No thank you", neither of which are what I want to say. So what now? Maybe I'll just let the ping languish...

2. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

I finally canceled my account. I'm not going to be able to afford a lot of lessons, because of the trip I'm saving up for next year. So, I'm not going to let anyone down by saying that I'll partner with them and not being able to do what they want. But they say you can open with the same account again, so it's not a big deal. I just know I'm going to have to cut back, and don't want to deal with that for the time being.

3. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Couple cute 19yo just signed on meeting my search criteria. Tempted to pay for an account even though I 'm moving out of the country. ;)

4. etp777

etp777 Active Member

And yeah, I know I'll get in trouble for that one. :)

5. and123

and123 Well-Known Member

:rolleyes:

You can just "hide" yourself on DP dot com rather than delete your account. When I have a partner and am not looking, I just mark my profile as hidden ao I don't show up in anybody's searches.

Quix, when you say "pinged", did you get Viewed, Favorited, or one of those Hey Your Profile Piqued My Interest notes?

6. quixotedlm

quixotedlm New Member

Piqued my interest note.

7. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Not from me.

8. elisedance

elisedance New Member

why? If a robert redford lookalike pings me I'm a gonna get a couple of gold accounts.... oh and if he can dance, more's the better!
    (so if you're in trouble, I'm right there with you...)