Dancing With the Stars 3

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by iluvballroom, May 10, 2006.

1. iluvballroom

iluvballroom New Member

Hey Everyone,
    Has the dwts season 3 started? I can't find any information on them and it seemed people were talking about it on another forum! It's not started here in utah but is it in any other state? thanks!
    ~iluvballroom~
  2. Laura

Laura New Member

"Dancing with the Stars 3" is not starting again until the Fall.

"So You Think You Can Dance 2" is starting soon, though.
  3. iluvballroom

iluvballroom New Member

hey thanks! I can't wait for so you think you can dance to start!
    ~iluvballroom~
  4. Delrondu

Delrondu New Member

so exactly how many dance programmes are there out there??

i only know of Dancing with the Stars and Strictly Come Dancing. are the rest as good as these?
  5. dancesportgirl21

dancesportgirl21 New Member

There's versions of the show in tons of countries now- USA, England, Poland, Australia, Italy, the Netherlands, South Africa- does anyone know of any more?
  6. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

I am told Max was on GMA this morning....for those of you whom it hasn't already appeared for. Please ogle appropriately for me ;)
  7. alemana

alemana New Member

*overwrought multiple necklace alert*
  8. mamboqueen

That's not exactly the first place my eyes would be drawn to. Don't make me have to hit you.
  9. alemana

alemana New Member

*snort*

yes but it's so egregious, one can't help it.
  10. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Ok, hello!!! You are supposed to put Max in bold print and you are supposed to start a new thread whenever you have something new to say about him! Do I need to come over there and kick some arse??? :mad:

(Oh yeah cool it. I meant Max's arse not yours lol! :raisebro: Alright, I'll get my mind out of the gutter lol. Is he single??? I know. Probably not lol. Damn lol.;) )
  11. Alskling

Alskling Member

Denmark and Sweden.
  12. Ralph

Ralph New Member

Already posted it in Season 3 fantasies, but though to post it here too.

Louis was in Holland where he danced a demo with his former partner Julie Fryer in the result show of the second season finale of DwtS (May 14th). After they've danced, he was asked a question or two. He said he had to fly back the day after because he had to start with DwtS's third season!! This means that the third season will probably start end of summer!!
  13. amrimi

amrimi New Member

Germany
  14. justdance

justdance New Member

Just read on another forum that DWTS 3 is officially on the fall line-up for Tuesday and Wednesday nights at 8 p.m. No date, as yet. Cheers, everyone; hope you're all keeping well.:D
  15. Porfirio Landeros

Porfirio Landeros New Member

Season 3 update

The entire article is here:
    http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/...his-fall-air-tuesdays-and-wednesdays-4144.php
  16. mamboqueen

There is going to be a tv show on ABC (I want to say next week, but I'll find out) that is going to have snippets for the fall line-up, including DWTS.
  17. alemana

alemana New Member

god i am such a ****ing addict. first thing i thought of when i saw the new schedule was 'how does this compare with my lesson schedule.' as in, how can i twist my life even further into knots to make sure i can see it!

does anyone else anticipate another insane upward tick in dance quality compared to last season? the difference between seasons 1 and 2 was astronomical... can that degree of improvement realistically happen again?
  18. mamboqueen

I think it depends on who they get....but yeah, I don't see the level of competitiveness and training going down. I think celebrities who now are hawking to be on the show are probably wanting to *win* before they even know who they'll be partnered with. I mean, every week they stay on is another 15 minutes of fame for them....
  19. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

I was dancing with one of the instructors last night. And because I had been gone for a while, they told me that our night to promote Swing at our local club had been changed for Wednesday! I was like how am I going to be there and watch DWTS at the same time? The cool thing is that the club of course has two really huge LCD televisions on their walls! So, maybe I can talk to my instructor and have him tell the owner to switch the channel to ABC lol! ;)

I saw a huge difference, but maybe that's because ABC was smart when it came time to listen to it's viewers! You can tell a difference by the ratings from first season to second season. ;)
  20. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

I heard a rumor that Jerry Springer will be one of the celebrities in season 3. Harry Hamlin may also be one of the celebrities, and his wife Lisa Rinna may be be a co-host.