Dancing With the Stars 3

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by iluvballroom, May 10, 2006.

1. chachabelle

chachabelle New Member

No Alec? Oh, no, no. But then again, Alec and Max on the same show was almost too much for my heart!

2. Laura

Laura New Member

Maybe it was too much for the producer's hearts, too. :)

3. musicchica86

musicchica86 Active Member

LOL I've known for a long time that Alec won't be coming back...still, we can hope for another fabulous showcase with him & Edyta again this season!

4. DanceScientist

DanceScientist New Member

Funny, I just rewatched 1981 fantasy classic "Clash of the Titans" last week. Harry Hamlin stars young prince Perseus who chops off Medusa's head and uses the head to turn a giant monster into stone to save a princess. I never saw any of his later work and wondered whatever happened to this actor. Now, he will be dancing on TV!

5. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

It is such a bummer she is co-hosting. :(

6. DancePoet

Welcome to DF, Lucia.

And thanks for this info! :D

7. DancePoet

It will be interesting to see if Carlson can pull off latin. ;)

8. DancePoet

Hamlin also starred in the T.V. show "L.A. Law".

9. Laura

Laura New Member

I'm looking forward to seeing what his hair looks like. That's all I remember from that move and that show, his hair.

10. anp73ga31

anp73ga31 Active Member

I read somewhere that Lisa being co-host was a rumor and it ends up that the lady from last season is going to be co-host again. Can't remember where I read it though....sorry!

11. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

I was in love with both Mario and Joey lol. I hope that they do well. The other cast seems interesting, but I hope that someone like Louis does win though. They deserve to win but so do the others too!

Who is Karina does anyone know?

12. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Oh I agree girl! :p

I found out when my mom was visiting that she had a thing for Max too! It was funny lol. ;)

13. GJB

GJB Well-Known Member

Karina has been a Blackpool Pro Latin finalist with three (or is it four) different partners: Dmitri Timokin, Slavik Kryklyvyy, and Paul Killick. I think Karina and Louis Van Amstel also made finals but not sure.

14. Ralph

Ralph New Member

You're right, it was a rumour. ABC confirms that Samantha Harris is co-host again.

15. DancePoet

Really? Hmmm ... I could swear I heard she was co-hosting yesterday morning ... well, if she isn't I won't be disappointed. ;)

16. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

you're not alone...dh and I are like: "HUH? WHO?" to half of the list

17. bjp22tango

bjp22tango Active Member

From the ABC Website:

"Hosted by Tom Bergeron (Americas Funniest Home Videos) and co-hosted by Samantha Harris (E! Entertainment), the new season brings an exciting lineup of even more celebrities than before."

http://abc.go.com/primetime/dancing/index.html

18. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Karina has also been the US Pro Latin Champion several times over, first with Louis and then with Slavik.

19. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

How old is Karina these days?

20. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Hmmm, is this a riddle?

About a year older than she was these days last year? :wink: