Dancing With the Stars 3

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by iluvballroom, May 10, 2006.

1. musicchica86

musicchica86 Active Member

Wow...Sara looks GOOD....
  2. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

I agree! I think this will be a very close show. It depends on the celebrities though and their work ethics. If they don't like to dance, we'll be able to tell right away. )
  3. dancesportgirl21

dancesportgirl21 New Member

Is it me, or is Joey Lawrence bald?
  4. Beto

Beto Active Member

Looks like he's shaved his head again.
  5. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Yeah but she looks like she has fake boobs though.

I have a strange gut feeling that Mario Lopez will be a top competitor. I also think that Jerry Springer might be better than what we had imagined. He's got good work ethics if anything at all. :p
  6. wyllo

wyllo New Member

extratv.warnerbros.com/v2/news/0806/21/5/video.html

Here's a link to a clip of Joey Lawrence in rehersal. It cuts in and out a lot with interviews, but he's looking pretty darn good. A couple of weeks to fix that whole looking at his feet thing and he could be one of the strongest dancers in week 1.
  7. delamusica

delamusica Active Member

I couldn't see it, but he sounds really motivated and hardworking, and in past seasons that's really made all the difference.
  8. dancesportgirl21

9. Ralph

Ralph New Member

10. dancesportgirl21

It doesn't make sense to me why they would open lines at the beginning of the show. Wouldn't this give more time for votes to come in for whoever dances earliest?
  11. musicchica86

musicchica86 Active Member

:shock: There has GOT to be a simpler way to tally the votes...
  12. wooh

wooh Well-Known Member

Looks like they're trying to make it harder to deduce who will win at the end. When you know who's bottom in the public vote, it makes it obvious who's won with the old system. (For the final 3, once Stacey was out, it was obvious Drew won if you'd worked out the math.) Now there's more math involved.
  13. wooh

wooh Well-Known Member

Looking at the site, they've got a page with the "stars," with the judges, with the hosts, but not a page with profiles of the pros. What's up with that?
  14. Ralph

Ralph New Member

Yeah, it's just rediculous.
  15. alemana

alemana New Member

the premiere of season 3 is one week away! yay!

i'm trying to get one of my weekly standing lessons moved from tuesday so that i can watch the show :)
  16. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

You better!
  17. alemana

alemana New Member

hah why?

my home internet connectivity is done - i won't be able to watch-n-post :(
  18. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

*slits wrists*
  19. alemana

alemana New Member

20. alemana

alemana New Member

course ideally i'd want to watch it in a group, but i think this is going to be difficult to pull off - we dancers have such f-ed up schedules.