Dancing With the Stars 3

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by iluvballroom, May 10, 2006.

1. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

Well, now that you've gone pro...you can teach a few spectators sitting around the bar set.
  2. alemana

alemana New Member

good point.
  3. Laura

Laura New Member

Wait...who went pro? When? To dance with who? I feel a little lost here....
  4. alemana

alemana New Member

i did, last season during DWTS, remember? i believe i was on the toilet at the time. or else it was MQ.
  5. alemana

alemana New Member

one of us was on the crapper, that much i remember.
  6. mamboqueen

You see, this is why I'm so much going to miss having you around on Tuesday nights!
  7. alemana

alemana New Member

it's all a blur, the whole season.... rhinestones flying everywhere, bottles of Pellegrino littering my apartment, typing furiously with my laptop on my knee and a mountain of tear-stained DanceBeats scattered all around me, fielding calls from edyta sliwinska's PR woman asking why i wasn't giving her more face time in my reports, MQ pm'ing me with deeply hilarious private commentary, the FreshDirect guy delivering cases of tomatoes for me to HUMORLESSLY throw at tony dovolani and stacey fakeboobs, and all of this while my dancing shoes sat listlessly in the corner, mocked by the worldwide televised excellence and indescribable hotness of cheryl burke.
  8. Beto

Beto Active Member

9. LucyDiamond

LucyDiamond Active Member

:banana: :banana: YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana:

VCR?

Paula
  10. alemana

alemana New Member

eh, it's more funner to watch it live.
  11. mamboqueen

:raisebro: absolutely! if for no other reason than to be able to taunt our west coast friends
  12. alemana

alemana New Member

yeah hah!
  13. alemana

alemana New Member

like NYAH NYAH, i am watching really bad samba danced to a live rendition of the theme from CATS, and you have to wait three hours for it, hah hah.
  14. Medira

Medira New Member

*falls over laughing* Best post of the day.

*gigglesnerks*
  15. Medira

Medira New Member

Oh goodness...that's just frightening....
  16. alemana

alemana New Member

i'm thinking about writing my reports DanceBeat style. i just don't know if my brain can process and produce that quantity of cliche'd english language and poor grammar reliably every single week for like 10 weeks in a row.
  17. mamboqueen

Or we say something like...."ewwww, how on God's green earth could she possibly wear a dress like that???" and they're all typing in "who??!"

I love our west coasters...truly, I do ;)

And at my house, things are slightly different...I'm 1/2 watching, 1/2 typing, chasing my kids to bed...and sitting bewildered when my 10 year old son, upon seeing Lisa Rinna, asks "are those real"? and I'm praying he means her lips....
  18. alemana

alemana New Member

hah.

yooooooooooooooooooooooooooou make me feeeeeeeeeeeeeeel

miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighty reaaaaaaaallll.................
  19. Medira

Medira New Member

Ahh...but that's when you write the way your instincts tell you and then DanceBeat-ify it after the fact! :D
  20. LucyDiamond

LucyDiamond Active Member

true ;)