Dancing With the Stars 3

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by iluvballroom, May 10, 2006.

1. alemana

alemana New Member

2. Beto

Beto Active Member

You saying she put on some weight?:confused:

3. chachachacat

chachachacat Well-Known Member

:p

Okay, "westies", who wants to do live commentary? We could have our own West Coast thread, so we don't see the results from those "easties."

4. bjp22tango

bjp22tango Active Member

Well, I always feel left out because I don't have television and teach while it is on. So I "listen" to the East Coast commentary, then I "listen" to the West Coast commentary, then the next day, I get my videotaped copy from a friend and see the "taped taped live show" for myself. Hmph!

5. alemana

alemana New Member

we always have a separate thread per show, and i think we started having east coast/west coast versions last season at some point - makes total sense.

6. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

It would be interesting to compare the commentary...but how many times did some of us post the *exact* same comment at the same time last year? I think I remember one time when there were 3 of us saying the same thing and posting it at once.

I love this place :)

7. LMWBrooklyn

LMWBrooklyn New Member

Cheryl hasn't put on pounds. It's the angle of that shot. I've been following her public career since DWTs II and there are nearly weekly photos of her on wireimage.com and filmmagic.com at different red carpet events. At the Paris Hilton cd launch, she looks slender. A couple days later in a different outfit, she looks less slender. Then slender again.

In one of the events a week after DWTs II she looks huge. She's at a fashion event in jeans and a flowery halter, and it looks like her hips are 44" wide. But she hadn't gained weight from DWTS II - it was the shot. On the DWTs costume designer's site there are a lot of her DWTs costumes, and during all of season II her hip size was 38" and her waist was 25". Cheryl can always look bodacious in the wrong outfit or angle because of her healthy thighs and booty. She's muscular, not narrow like some of the other dancers.

Look at the photo of her "Myspace" page which many of the DWTS have. It's a different pr shot w/Emmitt.

8. musicchica86

musicchica86 Active Member

9. Laura

Laura New Member

Someone on Television without Pity said that Willa Ford's best friend set up Max's MySpace page.

10. musicchica86

musicchica86 Active Member

Now, I'm looking at that page objectively, since I have utterly no attraction to him whatsoever, just an appreciation for good genes LOL...

But there's pics on there that I do believe will give MQ and SPratt heart attacks. :p

11. LucyDiamond

LucyDiamond Active Member

12. alemana

alemana New Member

oh GROSS. UGH, that makes me want to spit.

13. mamboqueen

No kidding. Nothing like leaving well enough alone.

That first article said the show is airing on Wednesday the 13th; isn't it Tuesday the 12th? Guess I could google....

14. alemana

alemana New Member

premiere show is tomorrow, tuesday, 2 hours.

15. mamboqueen

Okay. Need to plan the menu, thanks ;)

16. Beto

Beto Active Member

Guess this gives whole new meaning to "filler" on the results show. *sigh*

Thankfully I'll be watching both the live show and the results show on "same day tape" so I can FF through all that (unless, by chance, it should be interesting enough to watch in its entirety).

17. alemana

alemana New Member

next sponsor for dancing with the stars, EX LAX, for those competitions when you just DON'T FEEL THIN ENOUGH.

18. Beto

Beto Active Member

[​IMG]

Hey now, isn't it a bit early to be spoiling Season 4's filler material. ;)

19. DanceMentor

DanceMentor Administrator

Wow, it is getting REALLY close now. :)
    I can hardly wait.
    I'll be teaching tomorrow night when it is on, but I will be watching it a couple of hours later.

20. mamboqueen

that'll be the season they all go pro ;)