Dancing With the Stars 3

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by iluvballroom, May 10, 2006.

1. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Why Lisa? I liked the two co-hosts they had! ;)

2. Ralph

Ralph New Member

I actually didn't think Lisa Canning wasn't that bad. I hope Lisa Rinna is gonna be co-host. Maybe ABC does view its forums. Several people have said she should be co-host.

3. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Actually, I didn't like Lisa Canning. She came off a bit I don't know cocky or something. I meant that I liked the latest co-host they had even though I never really knew her name lol. I thought that she was fun and pretty and she even tried to Ballroom Dance herself! I thought that she was a pretty good dancer. ;)

4. Dancefever

Dancefever New Member

Paris Hilton was seen in a dance studio last week.

Her being in the studio is not a rumor, but could it have anything to do with dancing with the stars? That is pure speculation.

5. crsbm

crsbm New Member

Names Reported for DWTS 3

Vivica A. Fox and Mario Lopez

Harry Hamlin (possibly)

We already know that Jonathan and Anna will be back.

6. Medira

Medira New Member

Mario Lopez as in "Saved by the Bell"? ...or am I thinking of somebody else?

Vivica A. Fox...played Will Smith's SO in Independence Day, right?

Harry Hamlin would be cute. It would be neat to see the role reversal with Lisa Rinna in the audience cheering him on every week.

7. bluetango

bluetango New Member

Mario Lopez has dance training I believe? I remember being the token "dancer" on Saved by the Bell.

8. Merrylegs

Merrylegs Well-Known Member

Please, say it isn't true. This woman has chronic "wardrobe malfunctions". ABC will have to be on a 7-second delay.

On an upnote, she would be wearing more clothing on the show than in everyday life.

Another positive would be that she sorely needs a dance coach and this might be her chance to get it. She has no rhythm whatsoever.

9. SexyMan2Cha

SexyMan2Cha New Member

I've seen the Belgian version.

I think david hasselhoff should be in season 3

10. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

She probably got cha cha mixed up with chihuahua and thinks it's a show about dogs.

11. Medira

Medira New Member

Oh goodness...Paris Hilton would be frightening on DwtS. She would be the new Master P.

12. mamboqueen

And she'd be trying to figure out why her Manolo's weren't working well on the floor. She'd be off fairly soon, dontcha think? I don't think most people could stomach her, and I doubt there are people who would take up the "Save Paris" movement. I just can't see it!

13. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

If she were on, I'd have some seriously conflicted emotions. Love the show. Hate Paris.

14. leftfeetnyc

leftfeetnyc New Member

I'm not a Paris fan, but I think she'd be good for DWTS.

Simple Life showed/s her willing to make a fool of herself, get a bit dirty, play up tp to the camera..she'd have no problem wearing dance shoes and would love playing dress up for the performances.

She may be a terrible dancer, we don't know. But there are enough people fascinated (whether love or hate) to bring the ratings up even more. She's actually pretty good for entertainment value in front of a camera that she could be a good addition.

15. selene536

selene536 New Member

Well if you guys/gals are such big fans of DWS did you know that Drew Lachey will be in NYC hosting a dane-a-thon supporting American Ballroom Theather's program called Dancing Classrooms??

16. Laura

Laura New Member

Paris would have the crazy-knat-addled-blonde slot, last held by Tatum O'Neal.

17. mamboqueen

A lot of interesting words making it through the software these days...

18. Laura

Laura New Member

It somehow understood that I meant that I think Paris is a donkey :)

19. Merrylegs

Merrylegs Well-Known Member

Yeah, I noticed that too. I'm tempted to experiment, to see what happens.

20. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

OMG! That was so funny lol. Just cause my sister loves dogs and we sometimes go to those dog shows lol. I had to laugh about that lol! ;)