Dancing With the Stars 3

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by iluvballroom, May 10, 2006.

1. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol!

Hehe... just kidding. I just couldn't resist!

Speaking of Season 3, when do they announce who will be on the show, or have we discussed this part, and I had just missed it was all lol? ;)

2. dancesportgirl21

dancesportgirl21 New Member

I've only heard that two celebrities that have definitely signed on are Mario Lopez and Vivica A. Fox

Speaking of Paris Hilton, I can think of someone who would be wayyy worse on the show. Can you imagine if they had Flava Flav??? He would wear his massive clock around his neck and scream "yeeeeah boyyyyz!" every chance he could.....

3. Laura

Laura New Member

Well, if you want to go really crazy they could get Lil' Jon. Between the reefer and him going WHHHHAAAAT?! all the time...(see Dave Chapelle's impression of him for details).

4. dancesportgirl21

dancesportgirl21 New Member

hahaha- the WHAAAT is often followed by OKAAAAY...lol! there should just be a dance off between those two...them and their grilllz

5. Laura

Laura New Member

OH man, I'm dying laughing here, it would be incredible. Even my husband would watch....

6. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

OMG! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :shock:

Not Flava Flav! The guy is a complete moron! I would feel sorry for any professional that would be partnered with him! I am so watching though since you said Mario had signed up! I've been in love with that man since the very first day he appeared on Saved By the Bell! Wohoo! ;)

(Now watch them pair up Ashly with Flava Flav lol.)

7. Laura

Laura New Member

I think it's Ashly's turn to get "the old guy." First she got the cute ex-boyband guy, then she got the troublemaker guy, so now she should get the old guy.

8. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

That's if she returns that is! She said that her career was over if Master P lost lol. It will be interesting to see if she comes back. I think that she's to young for the show personally. She just hasn't had the kind of experience you need when it comes to dealing with people. You get that with age I think. Wasn't she the youngest one on there? I mean professional wise?

9. Laura

Laura New Member

Cheryl is younger than Ashly, and had been a pro for a lot less time than Ashly. I think the "youngest" pro, in terms of number of months of actually being a pro, was Andrea.

10. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Oh I didn't know that. I think that Ashly was the youngest during the first season, or am I wrong there too lol? I had forgotten about Cheryl being younger than Ashly. You are right. Which one was Andrea though?

11. Laura

Laura New Member

Andrea was dancing with the goofball Kenny from ESPN, they got voted out first on DWTS2.

12. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Oh yeah!!! I forgot about them lol. Oops! ;)

I didn't like her for some reason though. I don't think that she was good for tv.

13. alemana

alemana New Member

is it possible they could have not yet cast the pros for the fall show? i was speaking to a pro the other day who mentioned having just come from an interview for DWTS.. i didn't want to pry, but i was curious if it could've been for this season still or the next (presumptive) one.

14. Laura

Laura New Member

It's very possible that the pros and stars are not all cast yet. Maybe the person you know will get on -- pre-show training doesn't start until August.

15. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

My instructor has a friend that had been asked to be on the show for season 2. She's beautiful too, and she would be good in front of the cameras. But she said that she wanted to work on her career. Interesting! I've always wanted to ask her why not though, you know? I mean even though some of the show you can roll your eyes about, but the show is such great publicity for the professionals though. Oh well. I could have known someone from the show lol!

16. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

I saw Max's father last night...and enquiring minds wanted to know, so I asked if Max was doing Season 3, and he said "yes."

17. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Oh you just made my day MQ! That's really great news! Wohoo!!! ;)

18. Beto

Beto Active Member

I remember reading Cheryl's bio on her website and she had just turned 21 shortly before being cast for DWTS. So, age-wise (and not counting experience in the professional ballroom world), she's the youngest. There's no mention of her coming back for season 3 on the site but I hope that she does.

19. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

I think that what it was for me was that Cheryl seemed so mature for her age whereas Ashly did not. Ashly still had a lot of growing up to do, so that made her seem younger I guess in my opinion.

20. Laura

Laura New Member

Ashly has done her share of growing up -- don't let the squeaky voice fool you. She's been married, divorced, and was a professional Latin competitor for a few years before doing DWTS.

1 person likes this.