Dancing With the Stars All-Star Edition Coming Next Season to ABC!

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by lacubs, May 15, 2012.

1. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Exactly.

I have to say that I thought Shawn's instant cha cha was might fine.When I saw the rehearsal footage, I thought, "Oh good grief! This has disaster written all over it." But that final dance. Wow!
  2. danceronice

danceronice Well-Known Member

Shawn's instant cha cha was probably, weirdly enough, her best pure dancing of the whole season. (However I know Derek's lucky voting was over before his interview there aired as he lost a lot of sympathy/patience with some people with the crying and 'confidence' thing. That just felt incredibly fake.)
  3. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Amen to that, sister. Who in blazes wants a dance pro who needs to learn confidence from her/his students? I could not believe he said that.

*shameless ploy to gain the sympathy vote alert*
  4. Mr 4 styles

Mr 4 styles Well-Known Member

best line of the whole show!!!
  5. danceronice

danceronice Well-Known Member

Whatever they pay Tom, it's not enough.
  6. Leon Theou

Leon Theou Active Member

Then you'll probably like this:
  7. TinyDancer109

TinyDancer109 Well-Known Member

i havent been following this season so i dont know what happened during interviews or the emotional aspect of the show.... but i watched the last few dances of the season on the show's website and i can confidently say the wrong dancer won. Melissa looks just as sloppy and unpolished as she did the first season she danced and Shawn looks 10x stronger than her last season. As much as I like Tony, there is no question Shawn is the superior dancer in both technique and performance... and should have won.
    theAnnelis and nikkitta like this.
  8. Mr 4 styles

Mr 4 styles Well-Known Member

AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeppers