Dancing with the Stars II - Week 4

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by mamboqueen, Jan 23, 2006.

1. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

And let it begin....

2. Medira

Medira New Member

This week's dances: Paso doble and Foxtrot

Anybody know who's dancing which dance?

3. skwiggy

skwiggy Well-Known Member

I heard they're all doing both dances. But that would be an awfully long show.

4. mamboqueen

Hey....I can take 3-4 hours of this show. It would save me from re-watching the same few dances over and over. Well, at least *one* of the dances :)

5. justdance

justdance New Member

Hello, everyone. I'm brand new and felt inspired to join, although I warn you, I am not computer savvy...hope I can learn to do this. I just wanted to say I have never seen such an incredible forum...truly. What a wonderful way to pass time chatting about what we love with such informative, entertaining, amazing people! Thank you so much for that, and I wish everyone a year of dreams coming true.

6. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

Welcome to DF :)

7. mamboqueen

Welcome! Glad to hear you found and are enjoying the site. Our Thursday night DWTS "parties" are lots of fun. Hope you'll join us :)

8. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the Dance Forums jusdance! :D

9. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

well, you wont be the first non-computer type to stumble around here:rolleyes: welcome welcome welcome

10. justdance

justdance New Member

Thank you so much for making me feel so welcome...see? Amazing, indeed. I'm enjoying the DWTS show and I watched it last season. Where else would I get the chance to see the wonderful professionals? More than that, I love the wonderful banter, fun and information on the boards as a result!

11. Indiana_Jay

Indiana_Jay Active Member

Welcome, justdance. You obviously have enough computer skill, becase we all saw your post!

12. justdance

justdance New Member

Thanks! Well, I can type, okay, it's just hoping everything turns out okay once I hit the "submit reply" button! Really, I've never done this before, and I don't know if I'm just supposed to remain where I am once I've sent the post and watch the screen, or not. (my face is hot...)

13. Bradamant

Bradamant Member

I'm pretty sure I read on ABC site that they don't start doing two dances until the 5th week when they have the group V. waltz.

14. skwiggy

That sounds like a much more accurate source than mine. :)

15. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

Just for laughs, I read through the message board on the Dancing with the Stars website. Some of the fans are reporting they're voting for Master P irrespective of how he dances, just so they can control the outcome of the show. They also said they are telling all their friends to vote for Master P too, and "Vote for Master P" websites are starting to spring up. I ran searches on Google, Yahoo, MSN and Ask Jeeves, and it seems a number of radio stations have "Vote for Master P" hype on their sites, as do other sites.

16. mamboqueen

Does anyone think the show will return if he should win???

I bet ABC execs are all huddled in a conference room pondering this. Crisis mode!

17. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

Probably not. And even if it did, I wouldn't watch it.

You bet!

18. skwiggy

I think the weight of his fans votes will become less and less as the number of contestants dwindles. Right now, the people who don't want to see him back have to split their votes between 7 other contestants. But as that number dwindles, so will the power of his fans to keep him on the show.

I bet ABC execs are loving the controversy he is causing surrounding the show. It gets people talking about it. Even the ones who are mad about it, are still talking about it.

I was watching Private Parts the other night on cable, the movie about Howard Stern. And when he first started climbing in the ratings, it was the listeners who hated him who they said listened for the longest. The reason? They wanted to see what he would say next.

Same thing with Master P. Even the people who hate him, want to see what debacle he'll perform this week. So they'll watch, just to see what he'll do next.

19. Ralph

Ralph New Member

I think the following people are going to do the following dances.

Paso Doble:
    Tia & Maksim
    Stacey & Tony
    Lisa & Louis
    George & Edyta

Foxtrot:
    P & Ashly
    Jerry & Anna
    Drew & Cheryl

So remember; this is only speculation!!
    This is based on the fact that they alternately dance a ballroom and a latin dance. And because they always start with the latin, I think Lisa will go back to her old group.

20. mamboqueen

:raisebro: I am hoping Max does a paso.