DC Dancesport Inferno (DCDI) November 3-4th 2012

Discussion in 'Event Announcements' started by stash, Sep 26, 2012.

1. stash

stash Well-Known Member

Hello Everyone!

DCDI will be happening again on Nov. 3-4th! I hope you all are getting excited. We are looking forward to another great year of competition. Early registration is still open, however it ends September 30th. After that the price of registration goes up by $5. Please keep this in mind and register soon!

New this year, we have a newcomer price set at $30 for the entire time registration is open. No matter when you register your newbies (or if you are a newcomer yourself), all you will have to pay is $30!

Please check www.dcdancesportinferno.com for more information!
  2. stash

stash Well-Known Member

As always we will be hosting a social Friday night before the competition begins! It's not only a great way to meet up with your housing, but also a great way to meet new competitors and meet up with old friends :)

Looking forward to see you there!
  3. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

Question for you:

I would like to spectate, as would my mom. However, my mom has had major foot surgery recently. She cannot stand (on crutches) for any length of time and has very limited mobility for the time being. She has to be able to sit and have her foot elevated. (She can use crutches, sort of, but mostly she uses one of those wheelie things where she is essentially kneeling on a dibbledoo with wheels on.)

Short of arriving ridiculously early and staking out a chair and space for her wheelie and propped foot (if her foot gets knocked with any degree of force it could be catastrophic for her), is there any hope of accommodations for her condition?
  4. stash

stash Well-Known Member

Peaches--- That would be a good question to either post on the thread in Ballroom Dancing since this is reserved for announcements only or to email to the organizers about organizers@dcdancesportinferno.com. I unfortunately have no answer for this question! Sorry.

Just as a quick reminder, Early registration closes tomorrow night!! Please sign up by then to save yourself $5! Can't wait to see you there!
  5. azntwice

azntwice New Member

Really wanted to compete but my partner is going to be out of town that weekend =/
  6. stash

stash Well-Known Member

I'm Sorry about that, though don't forget about our live feed will be up and running during the entire competition!

We are so excited that DCDI is about two weeks away! Registration will be closing October 28th! We are looking forward to seeing all of your lovely faces!
  7. stash

stash Well-Known Member

Registration closes this week! If you haven't signed up already please do so now! I can't wait to see all of your lovely faces there!
  8. ACtenDance

ACtenDance Active Member

Any show couple(s) this year?
  9. stash

stash Well-Known Member

Not in the strict sense. We do not hire a professional couple to come out and perform. However we have the top 3 placers in both Championship Latin and Standard give one show dance a piece.