Decho and Bree Retire?

Discussion in 'Ballroom Dance' started by dlliba10, Dec 15, 2013.

1. dlliba10

dlliba10 Well-Known Member

smidra86 likes this.
  2. DanceMentor

DanceMentor Administrator

With Wayne Eng saying it, it sounds like this is legit.

3. dlliba10

Right, of course -- just wondering if there's going to be some sort of first-person letter from them or something.

4. Dancing Irishman

Dancing Irishman Well-Known Member

Now they just need to do a retirement showcase as epic as Slawek and Marzena's!

5. dlliba10

Also, Eulia Baranovsky retired (and wrote a letter), and I also heard indirectly that Gary McIntyre and Susan Kirklin retired from Smooth and will be focusing on WCS (need to find confirmation). If so, those Smooth finals are going to be *wide* open next year ...

6. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Gary has posted about this on FB. So, as you note, next year's smooth... we'll see! ;)

7. jump'n'jive

jump'n'jive Active Member

Iilya and Amanda just announced their retirement as well.

8. smidra86

smidra86 Active Member

Was just about to say that. So sad. Every one is leaving!!!! Where are all the men and new partners!!! Wahhhhhhh! Who will I look up to now? Wait does that mean now I have to be someone people will look up to? Awww man.....:eek:

stash likes this.
  9. IvyAB

IvyAB Member

Well, the Smooth category is FULL of top-notch, amazing dancers that will have fun competing to fill Slowak and Marzena's spot. (Myself and my partner not included--we're still working up to getting recalls!)