Donating Dancesport Wear to College Teams

Discussion in 'Ballroom Dance' started by latingal, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Miss Silly

Miss Silly Active Member

I have some shoes and a couple costumes & practice wear to donate. please PM me :)

Flyingkamakiri likes this.
  2. Hello,
    The new E-mail for the SJSU Ballroom Spartans (Now just called SJSU Dancesport Team) is dancesportclub@susjsu.com

Please Update. Also, we are still taking donations of any sort and can have paperwork filed to get a Tax ID for the items.

3. Thank you? What idea are we talking about again?

4. Just want to give big thanks to Miss Silly and Katarzyna for the generous donations to the SJSU Dancesport team! If you filled out the tax form provided and sent them with the donations then we will get those processed ASAP. Thank you again!

Miss Silly likes this.
  5. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

The University of Arkansas (Fayetteville) Ballroom Club is in need of, well, everything -- but practice-wear and shoes the most, especially men's.

Its probably easiest to send things through me as (co-)faculty advisor for the team, so please PM me re: shipping address or for any related questions... and thanks in advance for whatever help anyone can provide! :)

Flyingkamakiri likes this.
  6. raindance

raindance Active Member

I have some ladies shoes (well used) and possibly some other items to donate. If there are any clubs able to accept donations over the summer, please send me a PM. Thanks.

7. raindance

raindance Active Member

These items have been claimed, thanks for the interest.

8. I still have a few cassette tapes from Dance Vision is anyone is interested. Shipping and handling paid for. :)