Dresses for Rent and Sale - size 6-10

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by tanya_the_dancer, Sep 23, 2013.

1. tanya_the_dancer

tanya_the_dancer Well-Known Member

I have several smooth & standard dresses, and a latin dress (which I won't be using anytime soon, I'm sure), which I am willing to rent.

All of them fit me, obviously. I am approximately size 8 and 5'4", but someone slightly taller might be able to wear them if you prefer your skirts to be on the shorter side. Most of them are stretchy, so I would say their size range is 6-10.

I charge $100 to rent a dress if it comes back clean, and $150 if I have to clean it myself.

I'll post the pictures of the dresses in this thread.
  2. tanya_the_dancer

#1 Pink smooth dress. This one is on consignment with Kat's for $1000. SA_202746_SM.JPG SA_202651_TE.JPG
  3. nikkitta

nikkitta Well-Known Member

4. tanya_the_dancer

#2 Red standard/smooth dress. It has fully detachable accessories, so it can be used for either style. It is also on consignment with Kat for $1400
  5. tanya_the_dancer

#2 Red standard/smooth dress. It has fully detachable accessories, so it can be used for either style. RedDress 006.jpg RedDress 003.jpg
  6. tanya_the_dancer

#3 Black/mint smooth dress. It has some standard accessories, too. This one is not for sale at this point. FR_155255_FV (1).JPG FR_154743_TE.JPG
  7. tanya_the_dancer

#4. Royal blue/apple green smooth dress. It has a pair of glove-type floats. I need to compete in it a few more times to make it worth selling, unless someone wants to buy it for $2000 firm.
    HOA2012_3.jpg.jpg _DSC2187.jpg HOA2012_2.jpg.jpg
  8. tanya_the_dancer

#5 Yellow smooth dress. It has gloves with floats for standard. Current sales price is $1000/firm. Nashville_02.jpg Nashville_01.jpg
  9. tanya_the_dancer

#6 Mint standard dress. Currently not for sale, rent only. Nashville_07.jpg Nashville_05.jpg
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2013
  10. tanya_the_dancer

#7 Purple standard dress. This one is fairly new, too, so the current sales price is $2000/firm until I get to use it again. Nashville_08.jpg Nashville_09.jpg
  11. tanya_the_dancer

#8 Black w/yellow fringe latin. I would say this one might stretch all the way to size 12.Since this is the only latin dress I have at the moment, it's not for sale, rent only.
    HOA2013_Rhythm_13.jpg HOA2013_Rhythm_14.jpg HOA2013_Rhythm_12.jpg
  12. tanya_the_dancer

Purple dress is not available until November.
  13. tanya_the_dancer

I will be at Holiday Classic this year, so if anyone wants to try any of my dresses on, let me know.
  14. tanya_the_dancer

Purple dress is sold. All others are still available. I will be using mint and royal blue ones at Holiday Classic, so those two are not available for a rental that weekend.
  15. tanya_the_dancer

Purple dress is sold. All others are still available. I will be using mint and royal blue ones at Holiday Classic, so those two are not available for a rental that weekend.
  16. tanya_the_dancer

I will be at Holiday Classic and I can bring any of these dresses with me. If you want to try them on, please pm me.
  17. tanya_the_dancer

Asking price dropped to $1700. The dress was originally made by Randal Designs, btw.
  18. tanya_the_dancer

Dropping sales price to $900
  19. tanya_the_dancer

20. tanya_the_dancer

Will be reducing the asking price for the royal blue to $1500 after Heritage.