Dresses for rent

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by Katarzyna, May 18, 2007.

1. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

2. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

I love the purple and the lemon dresses the best!!! Although, I can't see what the front of the lemon looks like. But it's got beautiful detail on it though from what I can see so far! ;)

3. Katarzyna

Those 2 are very very nice indeed.. the lemon one will probably be for sale in few months.. the purple one will be with me till at least nationals. plan to wear it first time in the US at nationals :)

4. Katushka

Katushka New Member

Wow!

Girl in lemon is not Katarzina! She is my friend Nastja!!! :D

5. Katarzyna

Indeed this is not me :) But once I get some photos, I will post those :)
    Small worls :) especially the dance world :)

6. Katarzyna

Also same person in gold wiht white float :) which was originally the one I fell in love with. Love the lines this one creates

7. Katarzyna

so finally replaced the photos with some of ours from blackpool.. hope we will have little better ones.. grr.. didn't know we still get in such ugly position. knew we get in some ugly ones, but not that ugly ... lol

8. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Oh Kat... I don't know why you even mention the word ugly, because you two are two beautiful people. I'm so jealous! And... I still love your dresses. ;)

9. Katarzyna

I think I am looking at the topline there lol :)especially my oversized back muscles. lol :)

10. Sandcastles

Sandcastles New Member

I know we're our own worst critics, but seriously you look stunning!

11. Katarzyna

Thank you SandCastles :)
    Everyone has a thing they dislike about their dancing I guess. For me is shoulders and topline..

12. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

I understand that one. For me, it's my legs. But my instructors have insisted that I learn Latin because of them. I don't get it. I never wear short skirts (unless for showcases etc.) or shorts because I hate my legs lol. So, I think that you and I are opposite in that you worry about your top half, and I worry about my bottom half lol. That's sort of interesting. You'd think the more advanced you are the less you think about those things, but probably not I guess. Interesting. ;)

13. Katarzyna

Who's advanced here. Definitely not me.. still so much to figure out ! :)

14. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Lol... you are more advanced than I am. How about that lol? ;)

15. Katarzyna

16. DanceOfFaith

DanceOfFaith Member

Katarzyna,
    What do you have available for rent currently?

17. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

welcome to DF

18. Katarzyna

19. Katarzyna

Just wanted to let everyone know I will be adding some exciting new gowns available for rent in the next few weeks. Expanding to include some gowns that can be worn for smooth as well as standard.

20. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

*tap tap tap*