Dresses for rent

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by Katarzyna, May 18, 2007.

1. Stagekat

Stagekat Member

etp... you know your gels??? Color me surprised! :)

2. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Heh. Lifetime member of International Thespian society, all points earned doing tech work. Wasone of three Senior crew at my high school. Specialized in sound, but did a lot of light work (plus every other tech thing except for makeup. I can still do a mean job sewing a button back on a costume ;) )

3. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

impressive

4. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Not really, just some wasted time in high school. Back when I was still making fun of dancers. Least, guy dancers, I was rather fond of female dancers. :)

5. Stagekat

Stagekat Member

:) ITS!!! Me too...had to join the union for the productions that required I go pro...happiest and most broke times of my life!... mostly tech... set design/construction and dressing/properties was my forte.

6. Katarzyna

lol I see

7. Katarzyna

Latest additions
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

8. Ithink

Ithink Active Member

What's the size/measurements of the lilac one?

9. Katarzyna

hight approx 5'7'' but will accomodate shorter or taller. I'd say it will safely fit up to size 8.. but trying it on tonight so can share more insight.. might wear this or teh blue one for Ohio.. have to decide which one looks better on me :)

10. Ithink

Ithink Active Member

Oh ok, I saw the height on your site but not the measurements.

I was thinking for Ohio too, just so I can say I wore a "wedding cake" dress once;)

11. Katarzyna

Well Ohio might be or might not be available yet.. but will keep you posted :)

12. Ithink

Ithink Active Member

First I'd need to know if it'll fit my hips anyway. Was burned by one dress not quite fitting them already:(

13. Katarzyna

email me your measurements etc.. will check against mine tonight when I try it on.

14. Katarzyna

Mac will be held right by my house. Literally 5 min walt.. so if anyone is coming from out of town who wants to try dresses on? I will have them at home this weekend...

15. Mars

Mars New Member

your contact

Katarzyna, I have looked at your website and interested in a number of dresses. What is the best way to reach you?:D

16. Katarzyna

Feel free to send me PM over dance-forums or use my email that shows under user information :)

17. Katarzyna

So just got 6 new Marabo gowns in, some examples below, all are exciting new styles.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

18. hereKittyKitty

hereKittyKitty Administrator Staff Member

You got some more blue dresses! You know my weakness:p

19. DanceAngel

DanceAngel New Member

Those dresses are beautiful. The skirts seem to appear to be moving even though I know they aren't. To bad I don't need one like that.

20. Katarzyna

actually they do move on almost all of them, only dark blue is made with stiff fabric, the 2 orange ones and the light blue is made of satin/chiffon with bonin so they have a lot of movement in dancing.. dark blue one doesnt move much