Dresses for rent

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by Katarzyna, May 18, 2007.

1. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

you DONT need another blue, you need to try something else
  2. etp777

etp777 Active Member

GORGEOUS dresses, Kat.

And love fact you told HKK to try something else. :) DOn't know what dresses she has at all, but absolutely love any clothing vendor/maker/whatever thta doesn't just sell customer what they want to make a sale, but helps them choose what's best for them. So HKK, try something new. ;)
  3. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

I agree! I had to chuckle a bit though, because Kat sort of reminds me of Stacy London, but for the Ballroom fashion world lol! This is a good thing!!! Some of us need that!!! ;)
  4. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Yeah. :) I know pros at my studios have had to have same talk with some students, part of reason it amused me. :)
  5. Katarzyna

lol, she looks great in blue dont get me wrong, but she's had so many dresses in that color... :)
  6. hereKittyKitty

hereKittyKitty Administrator Staff Member

Yeah I meant it as a joke. Seriously, I need to try something new. My last three dresses have all been some shade of blue. I couldn't help it. Its my favorite color;)
  7. Katarzyna

lol will have to pick my brain a bit to think of somethign else, I think blue is fabulous on you, but you are totally set with that color anyway, you didnt even wear your amasing new blue one yet, have you ???

hmmmm... will think of what other color would be good.. I mean blue it totally you but you can't do the same thing every time.. time for a change at some point :)
  8. etp777

etp777 Active Member

I'm normally a fan of greens with blonde hair. Can't quite picture if that'd work for you though.

Anyone else find it amusing that we're going on and on about HKK in blue dresses yet none of dresses in her pictures here are blue? :)
  9. hereKittyKitty

Your right I haven't worn my new blue one yet. I'm wearing it next weekend:D
    I really miss my black dress, so I was thinking of black or red. I remember trying Francisca's red dress and having a tough choice between that one and the blue.
  10. hereKittyKitty

As far as green goes, maybe a green dress like the one Iveta used to have. It was a unique shade and l liked it a lot. It was sort of a light to medium green. I'll try to find a picture of it. It looked great with her blond hair.
    I've had many dress changes since my pics were posted etp...
  11. Katarzyna

I think green is a no, cant see you in green. thought red may be a good choice.. or something else bright... and black, well you know me, I always have many black ones(more black dresses than dresses in any color can't help it, even though most people are afraid of them I LOVE black)...

How about some deep purple or some other electric color, not thinking pastel for you for some reason..not sure why..

and want to see photos when you wear that blue one...
  12. hereKittyKitty

I like purple but someone told me it would be too dark on me. Pastels don't look right on me for some oddball reason. Black really shows up when everyone else is in pastels. It can be really striking. I think I'm leaning towards red though.
  13. Katarzyna

thinking metalic colors for you metallic purple would work (not that I even have a dress in that color.. I think I dont ;) ) Red a definite yes
  14. wooh

wooh Well-Known Member

Purple would look great on HKK! (Of course, anything looks great on HKK!)
  15. hereKittyKitty

Thanks but only in my dreams;)
    As far as metallic purple, that would look great in one of those Chrisanne Rocks! ads:p
  16. Ithink

Ithink Active Member

If you look good in blue, you should look good in fuschia. It has very blue undertones.

If you are still a blonde, I've never thought blondes look good in most reds. Red is a really brunette color, IMO.
  17. Katarzyna

she looked great in her other red, i think warm red tones look nice on blondes, but brunettes look good in most shades of red
  18. hereKittyKitty

I liked Sara Andrachio's (sp?) red dress at blackpool. That shade was great and of course she is blonde. I also liked Francisca's red dress from your site Kat. That was a nice shade. I've never tried fuschia. That would be interesting.
  19. Ithink

Ithink Active Member

Sara looked great in that dress in person but it was a specific orange-y/flourescent shade of red. very striking and her hair is VERY blonde. Katusha also wore red in the quarter/semi that looked good but was also a similar shade. But it's hard to pick just the right shade of red for blondes, I think. Much easier for brunettes:)

Try fuschia!;)

PS: I love Frantsiska's red dress from Kat's site. Once even wanted to rent it but Kat unceremoniously informed me that her hips are a tad smaller than mine;)
  20. Katarzyna

newest Additions :)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]